•  

CANCELLED Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili to Qudra - Dubai - 27 Dec 2022

M.Seidam

Dear @Waqas Parvez @Bjoern and @Manoj Soman 

due to the current climate condition and the drop outs as well . I have decided to cancel the drive today for the collective safety of all of us . Inshallah we will do it in another time . Apology for any inconvenience be Lated 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear @Waqas Parvez @Bjoern and @Manoj Soman 

due to the current climate condition and the drop outs as well . I have decided to cancel the drive today for the collective safety of all of us . Inshallah we will do it in another time . Apology for any inconvenience be Lated 

Hi @M.Seidam  i believe it is a wise decision.

I would have personally enjoyed driving with you in the rain; i still remember we had a drive earlier this year (under your lead) and when we reached Al Qudra, it was really pouring down and it took me 2 hours to reach home (and in the meantime, there was water ingress into the electrical DB).

Stay safe

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

40 minutes ago, Imteeaz said:

Hi @M.Seidam  i believe it is a wise decision.

I would have personally enjoyed driving with you in the rain; i still remember we had a drive earlier this year (under your lead) and when we reached Al Qudra, it was really pouring down and it took me 2 hours to reach home (and in the meantime, there was water ingress into the electrical DB).

Stay safe

Yeah that was on the first day of new year 2022 and we split the convoy of 20 cars between me and Kaikas 

https://www.relive.cc/view/vXOd57PV746

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use