Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Criss-Cross Train - Qudra- Dubai - 20 Apr 2023

@Varun Mehndiratta great drive today! Congrats to your first 100 drives and to many more! 

everyone drove extremely well with a few stucks and refusals the convoy of 14 members managed to get out of the desert surprisingly well.

even from the back the track wasn’t as churned up as I was expecting.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you again for a great outing @Varun Mehndiratta and huge congrats on 100 drives! @Jaro Tuzinskycongrats in the new car, now get a nice phone holder 😇. That makes 10 @Benjaminwell done! 
thank you all, it was great seeing you all again!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you guys for an awesome start into the day. Perfect conditions met some crazy drivers and @Varun Mehndiratta as marshal. There is just nothing better. @Jaro Tuzinsky got a slight sunburn from waiting. But me and the group are fine with tea, coffee and trdelnik! 
see you soon guys and have a nice long weekend.

5CB2D1E0-595C-4E24-A29A-98113626F4FD.jpeg

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Like (+1) 6
  • WOW (+2) 1

Such a beautiful start start of the long weekend! @Varun Mehndiratta it was fantastic drive with your lead. I am going to get a nech strap for my mobile @Patrick van der Loo :) and others @DP1011 yes, lets have a coffee next time together:) and @Felix Obst definitely I will try to find trdelnik for you:) @Gertjan amazing picture of my car.. One more time thtime your for it and all of you it was a privilege to be with you today morning. I am looking forward to the next drive together. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

The Train 🚂 line up
9417DCC1-1E74-4C79-9A8C-DE5A9D2E80C2.jpeg.8a47896796432796ad7688858e5d1656.jpeg

Thank you @Varun Mehndiratta for leading the train. Amazing drive as always. Congratulations for your 100 drives.

I got nervous in the morning among the 9 jeepers, 2 FJC, 1 Patrol, and F150 🫣 😅👍🏼

Thank you the platoon leader @Gertjan @Looper @DP1011 and the sweeper @Beide Worku and all the drivers.Looking forward to the next drive together.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Varun Mehndiratta for the drive today. It was a wild shift from Fewbie to Fewbie plus 😂

Congratulations on your 100th drive.

Thanks for the support team for assisting with stucks and keeping the convoy running. 

Edited by Bashar Beasha
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

EDIT: I just noticed that I already commented on the drive on Thursday 🤣🤣 But no harm in thanking you again

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta.

I didn’t know what to expect of this drive. Had a couple of refusals at the beginning but your tips were really helpful and made a difference. Great ridge riding exercise. 

Edited by Bashar Beasha
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use