Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 29 Apr 2023

Hisham Masaad

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the thrilling drive . as always enjoying the company and sharing some laughs with some old friends make a good weekend start :D

see you all again soon in the sand soon

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Simon D said:

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the thrilling drive . as always enjoying the company and sharing some laughs with some old friends make a good weekend start :D

see you all again soon in the sand soon

@Hisham Masaad "Al Badayer King" I agree with @Simon D and wish to share the same feedback,  thank you for the great drive with old friends just like old times. 😀. We felt well connected like the old days 😌 

Thank you @Beide Worku @Imteeaz @Rob S @Chris Wing for helping me with the popout towards the end of the drive. @Beide Worku beleive me, even though I love your jack and the hightech kit on your vehicle,  its not intentional to have pop outs when we are on the same drive! 😉 However, it is always re assuring to have you on the drive, as it takes 10 minutes max with your kit to fix a popout.

To the rest of the convoy,  great driving gents. @Charbel I hope your car us ok, as it looked a lot more serious when it happened, than the actual minor damage we saw 👀, hope you only need to fix the lights and rats it! 

Regards,

MOHD

20230429_073857.jpg

20230429_072947.jpg

20230429_071656.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use