•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock to Big Red "Pitch Black Loops" - Sharjah - 16 June 2023

M.Seidam

As the summer season hits with its heat the night drives hit back escaping the daylight to the shadows of the night. 
It is going to be the end of the Arabic month this coming Friday and this means it’s a moonless night like a pitch black where through the darkness we will drive chasing the shadows created by our own vehicles lights in multiple loops 🔁 . Be prepared for a thrill drive in a non classical route from pink rock to big red ascending and descending back and forth till we find our way out . 

stay tuned for more to come approaching the drive event . 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

Meeting time: 9:15 PM Friday 16 June 

Meeting Point:https://goo.gl/maps/4fdgoxnzcVTKjAGz7 we meet at second december cafeteria 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 1:15 AM Saturday 17 June 

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close the night befor the event.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please add your self on the wait list option and the system will pull in after one drive retriction will be released if there are available slots and drive not closed yet.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock to Big Red "Pitch Black Loops" - Sharjah - 16 June 2023

Just for information, for those who want to go back to Pink Rock, can stay back and meet @Gaurav Soni who is taking the NB convoy from Big red to Pink rock😂, Departure time 5am😅😅

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Just for information, for those who want to go back to Pink Rock, can stay back and meet @Gaurav Soni who is taking the NB convoy from Big red to Pink rock😂, Departure time 5am😅😅

4 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

It would be a good idea to camp till 5 am but not in this time of the year 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

@DP1011 once I did it in summer 2021 I had AN in the morning with @Frederic  and NB Night drive with @Gaurav from 10 pm till 2 am and then at 5 am I had IM drive with Lorenzo in badayer. I camped in my car 🤣

• WOW (+2) 2

4 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

@DP1011 once I did it in summer 2021 I had AN in the morning with @Frederic  and NB Night drive with @Gaurav from 10 pm till 2 am and then at 5 am I had IM drive with Lorenzo in badayer. I camped in my car 🤣

I see it was in July 2021 - The peak covid times, when we had nothing else in life :D - Am sure how stress relieving these drives must have been !! - you were CF in 2 drives and Sweeping in 1 ;)😎

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

That Newbie Drive in the night with @Gaurav was my first drive with the lift in my car as well as with this current monicker as "Looper". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

2 hours ago, Looper said:

That Newbie Drive in the night with @Gaurav was my first drive with the lift in my car as well as with this current monicker as "Looper". 

You were second lead I believe . 😄

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear friends 

Hello and welcome again to another quest of the night drives my favourite in the the summer. Our plan is to meet at second December cafeteria https://goo.gl/maps/4fdgoxnzcVTKjAGz7 after which we will 🔁 from behind pink rock along with Nazwa and the the 🐊 rock and completing the first “ black loop “ back to pink rock ascending it as usual . Taking the pace  faster now heading more south and south west to conquer the larger dunes in roll coster fashion with in back and forth for the second loop and so on … off course variations to this in either direction may occur depending on the local terrain , convoy response and stoppage time . The third black loop 🔁 at climax which is more challenging is around big red it self .. this one let it come naturally unplanned 😅

almost 26 hours left from the event . Please check on your car once more and your gear as well. Check all your fluids lubes and your recovery points that are in good condition . 

one more thing please if you intend to bring passengers make sure that they are accustomed to such drives as the roll coster and the lights may induce easily motion sickness . 

Tomorrow afternoon will announce the convoy order . 

enjoy 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

15 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

Hello and welcome again to another quest of the night drives my favourite in the the summer. Our plan is to meet at second December cafeteria https://goo.gl/maps/4fdgoxnzcVTKjAGz7 after which we will 🔁 from behind pink rock along with Nazwa and the the 🐊 rock and completing the first “ black loop “ back to pink rock ascending it as usual . Taking the pace  faster now heading more south and south west to conquer the larger dunes in roll coster fashion with in back and forth for the second loop and so on … off course variations to this in either direction may occur depending on the local terrain , convoy response and stoppage time . The third black loop 🔁 at climax which is more challenging is around big red it self .. this one let it come naturally unplanned 😅

almost 26 hours left from the event . Please check on your car once more and your gear as well. Check all your fluids lubes and your recovery points that are in good condition . 

one more thing please if you intend to bring passengers make sure that they are accustomed to such drives as the roll coster and the lights may induce easily motion sickness . 

Tomorrow afternoon will announce the convoy order . 

enjoy 

Hello Doc @M.Seidam Any chance of including me in the roller coaster as well. 

Il just tag along from the back :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use