Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 5 Aug 2023

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham Masaad it was fantastic to drive under your lead. It was a while and i need to say it was amazing as anytime before with you. The convoy contributed to have a great fun day.  Just to mention @Krishna R so nice to follow you, @Gary F i do apologise to lost you:) but it was excellent safe feeling to have you behind me. @DP1011 what to add, always hopeful and smiling:) yes, my phone is secured each drive now:)

i wish you a wonderful sunday and see you the next weekend again.

IMG_9114.png

IMG_9115.png

• Like (+1) 4

Thx @Hisham Masaad for organising and leading this drive. Badayer is always fun to drive in. I've been away for a while but couldn't resist seeing a drive post on Badayer without participating 🤠🤠.

The drive was executed perfectly and nicely, frankly speaking i didn't feel the time passing. we need more of those unforgettable drives.

It was nice catching up with @Krishna R, @Gary F, @Stumpy Paj, @Bravoechoand the rest of the drivers.

Hopefully, I will be back on regular drives as usual starting from September😇😇.. 

Ahmad 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad Do I get an award for living upto the expectations of speed? Not just off-road, I continued to drive with that pace On-road also while going back, and here is an expensive evidence of the same😅, And Not just one day,  the speed continued even next day when u were flying sweep 😂😂

@Frederic Please note this for a potential consideration for upcoming Hall of Fame☺️☺️)IMG_5850.png.2d3a09099363d09bf47d2f0b39f38c38.png

Edited by DP1011
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

9 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

@Hisham Masaad Do I get an award for living upto the expectations of speed? Not just off-road, I continued to drive with that pace On-road also while going back, and here is an expensive evidence of the same😅, And Not just one day,  the speed continued even next day when u were flying sweep 😂😂

@Frederic Please note this for a potential consideration for upcoming Hall of Fame☺️☺️)IMG_5850.png.2d3a09099363d09bf47d2f0b39f38c38.png

Seems you weren't trying hard enough on the first ticket @DP1011

Great job on the second ticket though.

Didn't realise Jeeps went that fast 😜

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Bravoecho said:

Seems you weren't trying hard enough on the first ticket @DP1011

Great job on the second ticket though.

Didn't realise Jeeps went that fast 😜

Its the other way round mate! The second was issued after our Badayer journey😂, and then first was after that NB drive😂, so aligned on my pace to the level of drive😅..the second is dated 5th and first is dated 6th😂 and YES DONT Underestimate Jeeps! Even we contribute to Traffic speeding fine revenues😂

Edited by DP1011
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DP1011 said:

Its the other way round mate! The second was issued after our Badayer journey😂, and then first was after that NB drive😂, so aligned on my pace to the level of drive😅..the second is dated 5th and first is dated 6th😂 and YES DONT Underestimate Jeeps! Even we contribute to Traffic speeding fine revenues😂

You must have had a tail wind to get that Jeep up to 88mph 😂 

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Almost a steering cost waisted🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Hisham Masaad said:

Almost a steering cost waisted🤣🤣

One 300 ( as you say)😂😂

thank god only 2 drives for the weekend else yes, one FJ steering cost! ONE 800😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 8:48 AM, DP1011 said:

Surprising how you managed to get a speeding ticket with Jeep. I was wondering what @Jaro Tuzinsky was talking on the next drive. 

• Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

20 hours ago, Looper said:

Surprising how you managed to get a speeding ticket with Jeep. I was wondering what @Jaro Tuzinsky was talking on the next drive. 

I looked at the Speeding camera, Instead of saying Yalla dont Push, I by mistake said "Yalla Push" and it managed to made me (not)smile with a flash😂😂 

Now jeep is tuned to Yalla push @Hisham Masaad 😂!!

P.S it was 80 road and i was at 110:(
and 140 when it was 100😅

• Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use