•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisalli - Dubai - 15 Oct 2023

Davie Chase

Good Morning desert nomads of Lisalli, thank you one and all for making my centenary drive a very memorable one. I hope you al enjoyed it as much as I did. We started off slow and steady as we moved through the beautiful Lisalli desert. increasing the pace slightly as we encountered some medium range dunes to play on.

A special shout out to my second lead @Stan you did a fantastic job my friend keeping the lines smooth and following all of my instructions to the letter. Well done :)

@Imran Asghar Could not have managed without your support in the sweep position my friend was a comfort to know you were there assisting with the two or three stucks that we encountered along the way. Thanks again buddy was much appreciated.

The rest of the convoy drove exceptionally well, even when we encountered some soft patches toward the end. so, once again thank you to one and all of my desert nomads. @Rafey Hashmi @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad @Naim Aoun @Arun Menon @Lalaji & @Issam Atra

@Mohammad Sayawoush Azad looking forward to seeing the mods once done it will for sure make navigating the sand a lot easier for you.

To top off the weekend England entered the Semi finals of the Rugby world cup to face South Africa on Saturday :) well done 🏉🏆 and good luck for Saturday 🏆🏉🦾

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Davie Chase! My first (def not the last) fewbie drive was excellent - great pacing for me to build up momentum. My first hill cross thing was scary at first but your constant check ups kept me going!

@Imran Asgharexcellent work bruv - felt safe with you sweeping. 

#JimnyPower

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi guys 

Super kind of you 

You made it easy with your skillfully driving 

Have a good week

Imran 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use