•  
Advertise here

Invitation to Join Team Looper - for the Desert Champions Trophy 2023 Adventure!

Looper

4 minutes ago, Mohammad Sayawoush Azad said:

@Looper I registered through the link . Not sure it was done. will there be any confirmation for this through email.

Your registration form is well received.

Just so you know, you will be notified through email once team leads finish the selection.

Hence, you can express your interest in multiple leads invite posts, if you like.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Frankly, I can't be happier with the team we have. We all have driven together many times and quite recently and frequently too which will play an important role in the overall strategy to win the championship.

Also it is a strong team. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Team Looper with @Bravoecho, @Stumpy Paj, @Bashar Beasha and @Mahmoud Taha was the first to complete and the invitation closed.  Thank you all for joining. We have already kickstarted our preparations starting with a preparatory drive this Sunday. Inshallah we will do great in DCT, all the best to us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 hours ago, Looper said:

Team Looper with @Bravoecho, @Stumpy Paj, @Bashar Beasha and @Mahmoud Taha was the first to complete and the invitation closed.  Thank you all for joining. We have already kickstarted our preparations starting with a preparatory drive this Sunday. Inshallah we will do great in DCT, all the best to us.

Looking forward to the shake down trip this weekend @Looper

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

• 2 weeks later...

1018815779_Artboard1.png.1e0fc8c485b8aeaf8acbb8c16e107b72.pngThanks @Mahmoud Taha (skull design), @Bashar Beasha (name suggestions), @Stumpy Paj (logo font & colour suggestions)@Bravoecho (valuable inputs) for working on an off-off-road project to get the team logo and banner out.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Our plan vs. actual track.

1009169363_Screenshot2023-11-22123407.png.450ee13cf5308d631b8bf109e266ab81.png

We did a lot of planning, we spent a whole working day doing so, and that that's what saved us from getting disqualified instead of being 3rd, as we noticed we won't be able to do much if we try one more waypoint and instead return to the starting point.

Things went south at Waypoint 7 (Red 7) where we could have done better in achieving points. Till Way Point 9 (Red 5) we were ahead of time, but the fatigue of getting points at WP 7 and a couple of pop outs before and after WP 9 (Red 5) took all the energy out of us and we couldn't catch up with the time.

image.png.5b864e67e4b5137a1175a0aed0d3b584.png

This was our first time doing anything like this and we were learning everything on the job in the middle of a serious competition. Having said that, we gained a tremendous amount of experience and are better prepared for the next year. If I were to do the exact same track it now, I am sure I would be able to do not only 215 that we initially planned but at least 240.

I wait eagerly for #DCT24.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3