•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Straight as an Arrow - Faqa to Little Sweihan - Dubai - 22 Oct 2023

Ale Vallecchi

5 hours ago, Charbel said:

hi @Ale Vallecchi any chance for a desperate offroader in tomorrow's drive? 😆

Hi @Charbel. Welcome to the drive. See you tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for this amazing drive, I would call it actually a "raid".. 4 hours plus of moving time through great and varied terrain.. Haven't done such a technical terrain in a while.  

It was as usual a great pleasure to see the good friends and co-drivers.... 

Looking forward for next time, 

Have a great week all.. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

it was great to feel the sand again after 5+ months away from the desert. thanks @Ale Vallecchi for this lovely extended drive.

thanks everyone for helping me recover out of this nasty soft sand pocket at the start. see you soon

20231022_084337.jpg

Edited by Charbel
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you for all of you that managed to join us for this amazing drive, under the lead of the one & only Ale.

@Ale Vallecchi  you have got that something that makes your drives special; i enjoyed every minute of this adventure, which ended up a bit later than planned.

I also enjoyed the radio-silence when we were navigating the difficult patches in the desert; we all agreed that summer is still out there, and it only makes the sand even more soft and difficult to drive.

@Mohamad Anwer thank you for your 2nd lead - with your SWB, you showed us the way so as not to get stuck.  and it is great to re-connect after couple of months.

@Fabien Monleau you took control of the Center and was always the first one out of your vehicle to help others; i hope that you managed to get a warranty for your damaged tyre.

@Naim Aoun @Charbel @Bjoern  you were up to the challenge - couple of refusals that always make us enjoy the sand a bit more every weekend.

@Pacific thank you for sweeping us; i preferred to stay in front of you as i was still testing my new air-filter and did not want to take any chances.

and finally our dear Marshal @Islam Soliman  i hope that you have managed to get your car checked and fixed; fortunately your car started acting up 15 minutes before the exit (when we all quite exhausted from the heat).  

Enjoy your week chaps until next time

@Rk ram special mention to you too mate - aside 1-2 stucks, you were amazing during the drive

• Like (+1) 3
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

6 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

Thank you for all of you that managed to join us for this amazing drive, under the lead of the one & only Ale.

@Ale Vallecchi  you have got that something that makes your drives special; i enjoyed every minute of this adventure, which ended up a bit later than planned.

I also enjoyed the radio-silence when we were navigating the difficult patches in the desert; we all agreed that summer is still out there, and it only makes the sand even more soft and difficult to drive.

@Mohamad Anwer thank you for your 2nd lead - with your SWB, you showed us the way so as not to get stuck.  and it is great to re-connect after couple of months.

@Fabien Monleau you took control of the Center and was always the first one out of your vehicle to help others; i hope that you managed to get a warranty for your damaged tyre.

@Naim Aoun @Charbel @Bjoern  you were up to the challenge - couple of refusals that always make us enjoy the sand a bit more every weekend.

@Pacific thank you for sweeping us; i preferred to stay in front of you as i was still testing my new air-filter and did not want to take any chances.

and finally our dear Marshal @Islam Soliman  i hope that you have managed to get your car checked and fixed; fortunately your car started acting up 15 minutes before the exit (when we all quite exhausted from the heat).  

Enjoy your week chaps until next time

@Rk ram special mention to you too mate - aside 1-2 stucks, you were amazing during the drive

Thank you @Ale Vallecchifor the drive, full of technical and soft sand in many areas, I enjoyed the challange and I am sure so did my colleagues. 

Great support team, with many old faces I had not seen for a while,  greatvtobsee you all Gents!

Regards,

Mohamad  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use