•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahel Speed Sculptures Safari - Ridge Riders Republik - Abu Dhabi - 30 Dec 2023

GauravSoni

Drive info:

Embark on a new Speed Sculptures Safari as we traverse the pristine dunes of Nahel town. Brace yourself for high-speed ridge riding, navigating spectacular long dunes, and conquering challenging bowls and climbs.

Our intended route will start next to the PAC-MAN farms, culminating in an exhilarating exit near Sweihan town.

Join the adventure!

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

Meeting time: 30 Dec 2023 07:00 AM Saturday (deflated and ready to move)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/bCjvhvYvutV6qTEQA

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

Last Fuel Station :  Through Sweihan - ADNOC 960 - https://maps.app.goo.gl/dXwLqic9QePUZMEz8

Through AL hayer - ADNOC 659  -  https://maps.app.goo.gl/Shm4rsotZkAZvTxz6

We do have ADNOC Nahel which is closest to meeting point, however you will have to take a long route to reach the start point. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahel Speed Sculptures Safari - Ridge Riders Republik - Abu Dhabi - 30 Dec 2023

Hi @H3 Joe .. I see that you have a big time gap in your drives.. if you are getting back on sand after some time, I would advise you to start at 1 level lower (at FB +) that your current rank (IM).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi @H3 Joe .. I see that you have a big time gap in your drives.. if you are getting back on sand after some time, I would advise you to start at 1 level lower (at FB +) that your current rank (IM).

Ah damn. There are no other drives available unfortunately and I leave Dubai next week 😥. @GauravSoniis it possible that I could be added as an eleventh driver to an FB+ drive by any chance ?

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, H3 Joe said:

Ah damn. There are no other drives available unfortunately and I leave Dubai next week 😥. @GauravSoniis it possible that I could be added as an eleventh driver to an FB+ drive by any chance ?

This is recommended since safety is top priority! You have waitlisted on the FB+ drive which is a good step. There are always dropouts in the last few days or hours as well. Hang in there! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

6 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

This is recommended since safety is top priority! You have waitlisted on the FB+ drive which is a good step. There are always dropouts in the last few days or hours as well. Hang in there! 

Alright, sounds good mate. Thank you 

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Zed @Imteeaz @munkybizness I will add you guys to the drive… let me know if you. Are up for it!!! Please confirm

Confirmed Captain 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 3

@GauravSoni, I’ve just managed to lose my wallet this morning and I’m running about trying to hunt it down and deal with all the ID issues. Will have to bow out until I resolve this. Thanks so much for trying to accommodate me though 🙏🏽

• Sad (0) 4

2 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

@GauravSoni, I’ve just managed to lose my wallet this morning and I’m running about trying to hunt it down and deal with all the ID issues. Will have to bow out until I resolve this. Thanks so much for trying to accommodate me though 🙏🏽

hi Mayank hope you get it back soon with all the IDs and cards. Similarly while paying for coffee today I realized I lost my ATM/debit card. Blocking & getting new card was easy through app, but now I've to wait until after new year to get new card... means no spending this long weekend 😭

• Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

Important Information

Terms of use