•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 13 Jan 2024

1 hour ago, Davie Chase said:

Dear Desert Wanders @Sunil Mathew, @Abdullah N, @Prithvi Raj, @Vijay Cowlagi, @Damian, @Soufiane, @Nizar Shawwa, @Abdul Hannan, @Jassislahi, @Menon, @Hani Howeedy, @Andrew John Melvill,and @Shaun J due to the popularity of this drive please indicate that you are still able to join on Saturday. If your plans have changed no issue, please remove your RSVP so that those waitlisted can have a chance to attend.

Thanks and stay posted for more drive information tomorrow.

Thanks, I will be joining. Looking forward to driving in a new area!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Davie Chase said:

Dear Desert Wanders @Sunil Mathew, @Abdullah N, @Prithvi Raj, @Vijay Cowlagi, @Damian, @Soufiane, @Nizar Shawwa, @Abdul Hannan, @Jassislahi, @Menon, @Hani Howeedy, @Andrew John Melvill,and @Shaun J due to the popularity of this drive please indicate that you are still able to join on Saturday. If your plans have changed no issue, please remove your RSVP so that those waitlisted can have a chance to attend.

Still on

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

I will be joining the drive, see you on saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

Good day everyone,

1. yes I do confirm joining the drive tomorrow inshallah.

2. is there anyone who would like to camp on the same starting point tonight ? I will there and will be happy to not be alone hihi 

thank you !

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

14 minutes ago, Soufiane said:

Good day everyone,

1. yes I do confirm joining the drive tomorrow inshallah.

2. is there anyone who would like to camp on the same starting point tonight ? I will there and will be happy to not be alone hihi 

thank you !

Great idea, but i will finish work too late this evening.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi, I am in for the drive. Looking forward to see you all. Thanks 

Question:
Looks like there is adnoc station near by meeting point as per the map, but still Could you guys reconfirm as just thinking ahead how to manage fuel top up. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Desert Wanders @Sunil Mathew, @Abdullah N, @Prithvi Raj, @Vijay Cowlagi, @Damian, @Soufiane, @Nizar Shawwa, @Abdul Hannan, @Jassislahi, @Menon, @Hani Howeedy, @Andrew John Melvill,and @Shaun J the convoy order for tomorrows drive will be as below. We will be using Ch4 (446.081) for radio comms. 

I am looking forward to seeing you all bright eyed bushy tailed, deflated and flags up at 07:00 tomorrow morning.

image.png.beadf98186fb3f1f6169ed944aef807f.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use