•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 25th Feb 2024

Davie Chase

15 minutes ago, Davie Chase said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, @dhurisam, @TIMMY, @EbrahimZAF, @Benjamin, @Fares Adel, @Wilfredo Perez, @Juzer Talib, @karim hamandi and @Srikumar

We have had a couple of withdrawals so the new convoy order will be as below 

see you all tomorrow in the sand 

IMG_1696.jpeg

Hello @Davie Chase,

My name seems to be missing from the new list.

• WOW (+2) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers @rroker, @dhurisam, @EbrahimZAF, @Benjamin, @Wilfredo Perez, @karim hamandi and @Srikumar thank you all for showing up on time and eager to learn. I hope you all enjoyed the drive as much as I did, you all drove amazingly well through the cross tracked terrain of Tawi Nizwa.

The driving skills were evident as we had zero pop outs, zero stucks and only a handful of refusals, so weel done to you all.

@karim hamandi thank you for being the second lead, you did an excellent job of keeping me informed of convoy gaps, as well as keeping an adequate distance from me to ensure you could react to my instructions which you followed to the letter. Great job mate.

@rroker and @dhurisam you guys drove fantastically well given it was your first convoy drive. it will get easier as you gain confidence and sharpen your skills and knowledge.

@EbrahimZAF and @Wilfredo Perez you both drove extremely well and kept the rear of the convoy moving nicely. I hope you had fun at the back and look forward to seeing you again soon.

@Benjamin Thanks for the support and control in the middle, as always a pleasure to have you on my drives bring a sense of calm and knowledge that only you can. great job as always and thanks again.

@Srikumar was a pleasure to have you along for the drive, having you at the back of the convoy and supporting the drive made for a relaxed drive at the front for me. thanks again and look forward to many more drives together.

Check out NB Tawi Nizwa Feb 25 on Relive! https://www.relive.cc/view/vXOnnzJo1BO 

Some Stats for the statisticians amongst you

image.png.5bf62aef410a4d9a82d1e1df029df1a0.pngimage.png.1c87eecb5b09bdf57c0592bee1913728.pngimage.png.8b1563863d3b661eea15a46e720a823c.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use