•  

CANCELLED - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer Ridge Riding Madness - Sharjah - 09 March 2024

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity off road club FB + drive, meeting at Badayer. Please ensure your off-road gear is as per your rank and you bring lots of enthusiasm with you as this will be a drive through great variety of terrain with a few challenges.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 9 March 2024, Saturday

Meeting time:   07:15 - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: 

Approximate finish time:  11:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month. 

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer Ridge Riding Madness - Sharjah - 09 March 2024
1 hour ago, W a q a r said:

Hi @Simon D, is the drive on as the weather forecast shows heavy rain on Saturday. 

Hi @W a q a r we might need to cancel the drive but I will update you this evening maximum by tomorrow morning 

Hello petrol heads, 

@Batuhan Kulac, @Faraz94, @Sreenath G, @Haneef Thayyil, @Robk , @Senthil Kumar, @W a q a r, @Mahesh_, @Hugo, @Gurcharan Mehta

As per the weather forecast i am looking at, the high rain probability is getting lower by the hour, so i still think we are ON for tomorrow.

Please note i will again post the final confirmation today by 8:00 PM , so please check this drive post by that time.

As always emphasized and required that everyone make sure of your car is in a perfect shape and have all your gear as per your rank.

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ZPJvvCKqYmfuxvqN9

Meeting time is 07:15 AM Sharp

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 7.

The convoy order will be as the following :

image.png.42ad369c709fa6d594971bfa3af18b75.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear Friends 

@Batuhan Kulac, @Faraz94, @Sreenath G, @Haneef Thayyil, @Robk , @Senthil Kumar, @W a q a r, @Mahesh_, @Hugo, @Gurcharan Mehta

As much as i want this drive to happen , but i need take safety Measures & precautions , after further discussing this matters and looking into the weather forecast it shows that badayer will be in one of the storm peaks and the fast wind also is a danger factor as it will be nearly hard to control our vehicles n top of the dunes ,  not to mention the flying debris that might hit us with high velocity. 

for everyone's safety and well being i have decided to call this drive off .

thank you for understanding.

Kindly acknowledge the cancellation 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

• Simon D changed the title to CANCELLED - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer Ridge Riding Madness - Sharjah - 09 March 2024

Important Information

Terms of use