Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Exploring Murquab - Dubai - 27 April 2024

That was a really enjoyable drive - great to be out with all of you. 

@Gaurav thank you for leading the drive - your game plan worked out superbly, and you created a great atmosphere for us all. 

@Benjamin many thanks for your instruction and guidance during recovery - your calmness and conciseness worked extremely well and I learned a few things. 

Also well done to the second lead and sweep - looked like you guys had to work hard too!

Look forward to seeing you all again. 

IMG_8748.jpeg

Thank you @Gaurav for the technical and fun drive - we touched so many types of dunes and terrains, it was a great learning experience. Special shoutout to @Benjamin for his patience and skills, I learnt a lot just by watching him and listening to his instructions on the radio, and to @Sviatoslav for the amazing pictures!

• Thanks (+1) 2

Thanks, everyone for a great drive with a lot of patience and skills, to finally nail down this tricky route. Without each one of you driving like a true champ, we would be pulling cars like in most previous attempts.

@Sviatoslav please thank your photographer and kindly share her Insta ID, so we can credit her good work on Instagram. She is an awesome photographer.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks, everyone for a great drive with a lot of patience and skills, to finally nail down this tricky route. Without each one of you driving like a true champ, we would be pulling cars like in most previous attempts.

@Sviatoslav please thank your photographer and kindly share her Insta ID, so we can credit her good work on Instagram. She is an awesome photographer.

Thanks for kind words, Gaurav!

For credits you can mention my wife @kotominski in Instagram 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use