Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa Rollercoaster reloaded - Sharjah - 18 May 2024

Dear @Brett Eicher, @Mahmut, @Shaun J, @W a q a r, @Mahesh_ , @Cristian, @Amir Amiri it was a pleasure seeing you all yesterday and i hope you enjoyed the Rollercoaster drive as promised. Altough there have been alot of vegetation in some unexpected areas, but we managed  to have fun over all.

@Brett Eicher i was happy to see you after our last year yellow truck adventure 😁 and i really like what you have done to your car.  Thank you for for being a great S/L with with full attention and immediate respone to my advice.

Thanks @Bjoern, and @Rob S for the amazing support of the convoy and being my eyes as the back

@Bjoern you owe me a coffee (or schnapps 😬 ) and a doughnut for making me spend 1:30 hours trying to add you to the manage tab 🤣😂

Looking forward to see you all on the next one 😀 

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Simon D said:

Dear @Brett Eicher, @Mahmut, @Shaun J, @W a q a r, @Mahesh_ , @Cristian, @Amir Amiri it was a pleasure seeing you all yesterday and i hope you enjoyed the Rollercoaster drive as promised. Altough there have been alot of vegetation in some unexpected areas, but we managed  to have fun over all.

@Brett Eicher i was happy to see you after our last year yellow truck adventure 😁 and i really like what you have done to your car.  Thank you for for being a great S/L with with full attention and immediate respone to my advice.

Thanks @Bjoern, and @Rob S for the amazing support of the convoy and being my eyes as the back

@Bjoern you owe me a coffee (or schnapps 😬 ) and a doughnut for making me spend 1:30 hours trying to add you to the manage tab 🤣😂

Looking forward to see you all on the next one 😀 

@Bjoern / @Simon D - If at all its Schnapps, pls advise venue and time, date doesnt matter, I will be there🥳🥳😂! ( Peach for me pls)!

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DP1011 said:

@Bjoern / @Simon D - If at all its Schnapps, pls advise venue and time, date doesnt matter, I will be there🥳🥳😂! ( Peach for me pls)!

@DP1011 for sure will let you know , but Then you will have to bring the 🍩 🥳🥳🥳

Important Information

Terms of use