•  
Advertise here

Introduce yourself

LandroverDubai

hello dear all,

its a pleasure to be a part of this online forum. well i was actually looking for local advise when i found this online forum.

Hope that this place keeps adding on informative stuff like it already has.What i was wondering if there is a job opening here where i can contribute for knowledge.

THUMBS UP again to all the members and the forum creator!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

My name is Henrique and I'm from Portugal. I've arrived to Dubai in the beggining of February and just got a 2000 MY Discovery II. I was looking for a parts shop on google and I found this great forum!

I'm looking forward to join you on your next meeting as I am sure it will be a good time and I 'll learn alot!

Here is a picture of our Disco:

IMG_1174.jpg

Back in Portugal my wife also drove a Disco II 200TDI that is know being transformed into a expedition vehicle to be used by my father in law.

I will create a specific post to show you guys a bit more about the two LR's.

Many thanks to the creator of the forum and regards to everyone!

Prufster

Thank you for the welcoming! I'm really looking forward to get some sand on it! When will the next meeting happen? I have some experience of off roading but never in the desert and it will be grate to do it with a bunch of "strange rovers" along!

I hope that it happens soon!

Regards to all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My name is Malcolm and I am a Den-Den-oholic. I am an American with wife and two university aged kids with a 2005 TD5 Defender 110 with expedition kit in Abu Dhabi. Use it as daily runner and out occassionally with AD 4x4. Heading to China in a year with it. I am here to sate my unquenchable thirst for three more Defender 100s to bring back home to America... ha ha!

post-701-14041879286_thumb.jpg

"Simba"-1988 Defender 110 HT-Global Expedition build Hardtop

"Kimba"-1986 Defender 110 CSW-All White Alpine Expedition build For the Wife & Dogs

"Minerva"-2005 Defender 110 TD5 CSW-Sold & enroute Phillipines