Best 4x4 cars | Dune bashing | Off road driving | Off road drives | Off road gears and recovery tools | Radio frequencies |

Gaurav

All level Offroad Drive - Pink Rock - BBQ - 5 Apr 2019

On 3/31/2019 at 8:32 PM, Rahimdad said:

Not really sure if they have Friday prayers in the Mosque near Tawi Nizwa shops, but 5 minutes drive to the other side near the farms there is a Mosque I normally attend my Friday prayers. Meet me at 12:30 at Tawi Nizwa shops and we will cross over to pray Friday prayers and meet the convoy at 1 pm

Sir. I will try and meet you their? I'm not sure though. Will decide maximum by Friday morning inshaallah. Hope everything works out as planned 🤞

2 hours ago, Fuad said:

Penalty is too much. 😭😭😭

Ha ha ha. Thanks @GauravI'm trying my level best to attend this meet. Hope everything goes as planned. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 8:32 PM, Rahimdad said:

Not really sure if they have Friday prayers in the Mosque near Tawi Nizwa shops, but 5 minutes drive to the other side near the farms there is a Mosque I normally attend my Friday prayers. Meet me at 12:30 at Tawi Nizwa shops and we will cross over to pray Friday prayers and meet the convoy at 1 pm

InshaAllah @Rahimdad bhai. Will meet around 12:15 to 12:30

• Like 1

I will be joining you on next friday. Sorry😭 

• Like 1

@Gaurav @Rahimdad will be there for the drive. but will skip bbq since need to go out later. on my way to pick the radio n flag

• Like 1

@razeen hasan if you are heade to dragon mart, go to the EB Section. You will find everything over there

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, luwaimn said:

@razeen hasan if you are heade to dragon mart, go to the EB Section. You will find everything over there

thank you @luwaimn cheers

• Like 2

On 4/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, razeen hasan said:

thank you @luwaimn cheers

went to EB n EA got everything except my flag pole. i even got the window remover to stick on the glass. but no sign of flag pole. probably try to buy a helium balloon for now and tie it to the rear :-) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

for people who are thinking twice to come tomorrow for the drive!!!! just remember that ramadhan is just around the corner and the sun will also get scorching in a few weeks. then its going to be vacation time. so dont miss the drives in the coming few weeks. 

:-) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@razeen hasan  the real fun starts in Ramadan and for that you need a bit of experience and have done atleast a few drives and reached Fewbie level.

• Like 4

Goodmorning ! I’m sorry, i won’t be able to make it for the drive today 😢. I couldn’t fit all in the week end. See you next friday 😉. Enjoy it ! 

• Like 1

For replying to this topic, please

• Similar Content

• By Srikumar
      Sweihan dunes also regarded as "Little Liwa" by some and offers plenty of opportunities to test our desert driving skills by climbing sideways, ridge riding, ridge cutting and to climb huge dunes to its peak and capture some stunning pictures. As the weather is still hot, its best to start off at the onset of sunrise and have a good 3 hours of fast paced drive through some of the most amazing dunes that UAE has to offer. 
      This drive is for Intermediate & above level
      When: 16th August 2019, Friday 
      Meeting time: 4:45 AM, Convoy will move sharp at 5:00 AM 
      Meeting GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4YP93yynZaYBuNHq7
      Level of drive: Intermediate & Above
      What to bring along: Snacks, Quick Breakfast whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn. 
      Approximate Finish Time: 9:00 AM on 16th August 2019, Friday
      Please Note, at meeting point there is no petrol station, make sure you fill your tanks on your way at nearest petrol station.
      If you are coming via the Abu Dhabi truck road the nearest gas station is https://goo.gl/maps/xnrTzaMEpAN3UXWF6. 
      If you are coming via Dubai, the closest and most convenient gas station is https://goo.gl/maps/pG6gsxQRXbSN9qF77
    • By Gaurav
      As the weather begin to change for good, this might be the last night drive to enjoy this year, as now in night weather has become very pleasant with cool breeze. Time to enjoy chilled out desert drive in our much loved Mahafiz sandbox till the morning. If time permit and convoy response are favorable, we might continue play in morning at monster dunes after fossil rock area, if not we will end and exit.
      This area offers a great mix of playable dunes and medium dunes to test your night driving skills. Depending on convoy strength and liking will plan the route to fit everyone's taste and capabilities.
      Offroad lights are recommended for a night drive, but if you don't have you can still safely drive with your HIGH BEAM.
      When: 08 Aug 2019, Thursday
      Meeting time: 11 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 11:15 PM - "NO EXCEPTIONS"
      Where: ADNOC at Sharjah - Kalba Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/CjXEpdPqn3NZ7Y8j7
      Level: Newbie, Fewbie & Above (NO ABSOLUTE NEWBIE PLEASE)
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 4 am and then break for snacks.
      What to bring along: Snacks whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 5:00 AM
      MUST READ: 
      Off Road Driving - Roles & Responsibilities Off road Driving Etiquette's Off-road Convoy Rules Please RSVP on the below calendar:

• By Gaurav
      When: 08 Aug 2019, Thursday
      Meeting time: 11 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 11:15 PM - "NO EXCEPTIONS"
      Level: Newbie, Fewbie & Above (NO ABSOLUTE NEWBIE PLEASE)
    • By Gaurav
      When: 27 June 2019, Thursday
      Meeting time: 10 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 10:15 PM
      Level: Newbie, Fewbie & Above (NO ABSOLUTE NEWBIE PLEASE.)
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
    • By Avinash Vora
      As someone who is new around here, how often do you do absolute newbie drives?

Important Information

Terms of use