Jeep General Discussion Forum | Jeep Cherokee Forum | Jeep Commander Forum | Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum | Jeep Liberty Forum | Jeep Patriot Forum | Jeep Wrangler Forum

sertac

Shifting issue from 1 to 2

18 hours ago, sertac said:

If they ask tones of money, i will tell them just keep the car i dont need it. But i dont think they will ask anything more. 

I love that WJ '99 of yours... Give it some love and some dirhams it needs and you'll have a great offroader !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frederic said:

I love that WJ '99 of yours... Give it some love and some dirhams it needs and you'll have a great offroader !

My current project is going to be close April 2020 i will be leaving before that or max i will be there is april 2020. If my company gets new project or if i find any other opportunity. I am going to give it a sweet sweet love. Like nice lift kit, engine modifications, full sound system. I am not planing to change my car for sometime. Cherokee was very harsh and you were feeling it is old. This one is comfortable and more easy to live with. 

4 inc lift and big tyres with spacer and black rims 😍

720_29665660012_large.jpg

• Like 2
  • Totally Agree 1

I received my car today. I drove it under mid day heat in Sharjah traffic. So far no over heat and no shifting issue between 1-2. I feel sometimes it is shifting bit harsh between 3-4 like small hitting but i have 90 days warranty i will see how it goes. They said they spend too much time to solve electrical issues. 

• Like 3

It will learn new shift patterns in few days...

• Like 1