Jump to content

Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

Sign in to follow this  
Sidshk

UAE to Oman via Hatta Border crossing

Recommended Posts

Hi 

I m planning to visit Muscat during this EID holidays, I m planning to take my Mom with me she is on UAE visit visa and i am applying getting oman visit visa for her from local agent in Oman 

My concern is can she cross border via Hatta border crossing in my car or she has to fly in to muscat

I have spoken to General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and they confirmed there is no issue with UAE immigration but i don't want last minute shock at border  

Note - She will be leaving for home town from Muscat airport 

A quick suggesting/advice is required to make arrangement 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recommend to check with Oman consulate as well if they would accept her by road.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have done the Dubai:Oman drive a few times. It has never went smoothly. I always had problems. Dubai/Oman return flight is around 600 dhs with Emirates and you get a free meal. 

  • Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Totally Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barry said:

I have done the Dubai:Oman drive a few times. It has never went smoothly. I always had problems. Dubai/Oman return flight is around 600 dhs with Emirates and you get a free meal. 

Agreed , But we want to enjoy the long ride 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sidshk said:

Hi 

I m planning to visit Muscat during this EID holidays, I m planning to take my Mom with me she is on UAE visit visa and i am applying getting oman visit visa for her from local agent in Oman 

My concern is can she cross border via Hatta border crossing in my car or she has to fly in to muscat

I have spoken to General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and they confirmed there is no issue with UAE immigration but i don't want last minute shock at border  

Note - She will be leaving for home town from Muscat airport 

A quick suggesting/advice is required to make arrangement 

I believe it will be mentioned on Omani Visa. Last time when we cross over it was mentioned  Khatmat Malaha Border only for one our our visitor. Im not sure if they can pass thru others when it is mentioned on visa itself. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, syedyaseer said:

I believe it will be mentioned on Omani Visa. Last time when we cross over it was mentioned  Khatmat Malaha Border only for one our our visitor. Im not sure if they can pass thru others when it is mentioned on visa itself. 

Thanks a lot ,  Any one planning trip to Salalah these holidays ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sidshk was really on to visit Salalah this year, had everything ready, but last minute change in accommodation means shifting formalities which is never easy. Insha Allah next year.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Sidshk was really on to visit Salalah this year, had everything ready, but last minute change in accommodation means shifting formalities which is never easy. Insha Allah next year.

that  would have be great @Rahimdad

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use