COVID19 Compliant - Morning Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 17 Jul 2020

Gaurav

17 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Although my first trip was short cut due to the unfortunate incident, I believe the best is yet to come . 
Thank you for every one from the Carnity team especially our captain Gaurav for the patience , help and tolerance. 

I hope to see you soon

Cheers 

Mohamed 

I wish that after ur unfortunate event of the leakage we will have the chance to see u again and have a longer adventure enjoying our drives. 

Hope ur car is in good controllable condition with no big harm.

C u inshaallah. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Omar Shoukry said:

I wish that after ur unfortunate event of the leakage we will have the chance to see u again and have a longer adventure enjoying our drives. 

Hope ur car is in good controllable condition with no big harm.

C u inshaallah. 

Thank you Omar and sure and very soon we will meet inshallah and better than ever , will come to the Joy of desert 😉

• Like (+1) 1

Evening all, 

A bit later than planned due to some family activities for the rest of the weekend, but great drive by all of you! @h1fny that managed to get his first stuck that his friend @Neale Faulkner just missed out on as he was still on the other side of the dune. @Kieran McKeown showing that in order to control the Duster it takes some experience which grew fast during the route, @Lisa Pemberton trying out new lines along the way learning how to recover herself! @Enoch Mbatiah figured out that the Pajero is actually a pretty good off-roader ;-) @Omar Shoukry who learned the tricks in his Explorer and the technical settings his car brings. Indeed the unfortunate event with @Mohamed Seidam who had to exit early.. (I hope they managed to get this solved easily) @Vineeth John Joseph showing how an Xterra needs to be driven slowly seeing the power his car has! And also having the 2 JK's in the back with @Miguel Ibarbia and @Hennie Schoeman showing real wranglers don't get stuck :-) !!

Great weekend with loads of exercise (at least for me) don't forget to share your pics in the Gallery --> https://carnity.com/gallery/category/235-ab-newbie-qudra-dubai-17-jul-2020 even though I see @J J got enthusiastic and decided to share the fossil rock pics here ;-) 

And ofcourse thanks to @Gaurav for always giving us the chance to learn new things!

Edited by Mels Wolf
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Gaurav @Mels Wolf thanks for the support guys. Had an awesome time even when accidentally blazing my own trail! Having you there gives me the confidence that when I mess up I will have the voice of experience to coach me out of it. Pictured me defying gravity on my off course refusal. 

IMG_20200717_095820_011.jpg

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
typo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use