Advertise here

Flag mount for Pajero

asifk

Hi @Gaurav, @Frederic @Srikumar @Rahimdad and all, a question : is there a place to get a mount with a flag that “snaps on” rather than “screws on” which I can put on my pajero ? I’ve been using the AOR suction cup style mount, but I find that it shifts or tilts when driving and would like a more permanent solution that would be easy to put on and take off. 

All guidance welcome :-)

thanks! 

@asifk I have seen a few Pajero offroaders that have used a U-Bolt type of system mounted on the rails.

So you will use a U-bolt  with an attachment similar in the below amazon listing:

https://www.amazon.ae/Antenna-Mount-Bracket-Jeep-Wrangler/dp/B07NVSLRWG/ref=asc_df_B07NVSLRWG/?tag=googleshopp09-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=355845872598&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=106438847774670512&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1000013&hvtargid=pla-767810469540&psc=1

Alternative is that you could drill a hole on the metal located between the rear door and the spare tyre and then mount the flag.

I will see if I have a picture somewhere

• Like (+1) 1

What i dont really like about the AOR flag is that they are so heavy, which makes it more difficult to properly mount them. That might also be the reason why many offroaders fold the flag instead of unscrewing it.

Many offroaders (me too)  are using the metal holders for the very thin bicycle flags. So you can just stick in your flag easily. They used to sell them in DM but did not see them in the dune buggy shops anymore for a while now.

Bicycle Flags and Marker Flags - Shop Bike Flag Sets or Create ...

Another option would be to try to fabricate a kind of quick-coupling like below. Maybe the compressed air quick couplings can be used for this. They have those in Speedex.

Off road flag mount - JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep ...

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• 2 weeks later...

@Wrangeld please check above topic by Carnity I found by chance . Might help 

cheers 🚙🌷

• Well Done (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@Wrangeld please check above topic by Carnity I found by chance . Might help 

cheers 🚙🌷

Hi @Mohamed Seidam thanks for this. Not sure i have the answer yet. Hopefully someone has ideas. 

Important Information

Terms of use