2022 Nissan Frontier

M.Seidam

Beautiful intro to the new generations above by Nissan , high tech , 9 speed automatic transmission gear , rugged oriented shape , safety features ... etc 

however for me and as Emmanuel mentioned earlier important points as an off-roader to keep in mind in any vehicle operating in offroad conditions especially sand :

P/W  

ground clearance 

price , worthy ? 

LWB vs SWB ( relative ) 

All these things are to be kept in mind in my opinion 

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

It's good to see newer machines with new technologies incorporated, but I fear these technologies and modern gadgets as if electronics fail you have no back up. Call me old, but I love the mechanical cars which can always be recovered incase something goes wrong. Old is gold.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

I am afraid that I am an old school like you rahim bhai @Rahimdad gold is more shiny and it’s enough resembling the sunset / sunrise. 
truth is I don’t know why I still feel that these new vehicles are extremely sophisticated to withstand the particles of sand. And protective modifications yet to be incorporated... if you look carefully Nissan for example and Toyota are still producing the older trucks brand new till now because true off-roaders understand that those old machines had been built in the first place to combat the rough terrain and if breaks it’s easy to recover. 

I think after all it’s what the person is intended to do and what better fits his/her need 

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use