Shehab Alawadhi has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

@Frederic well being a UAE national sand is my nature, so I have to know how to navigate through it. That’s why I love being in the desert so much. Just today I was talking to my co-workers and they told me “Shehab how does ur truck not have a modded suspension system and you’re climbing Al Faya and Badayir with ease” I replied “it’s not about the car it’s about the driver” 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 minutes ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

@Frederic well being a UAE national sand is my nature, so I have to know how to navigate through it. That’s why I love being in the desert so much. Just today I was talking to my co-workers and they told me “Shehab how does ur truck not have a modded suspension system and you’re climbing Al Faya and Badayir with ease” I replied “it’s not about the car it’s about the driver” 

Its about the driver definitely but a driver cannot drive in thin air. He needs the machine to drive. Its the man and the machine. Mods are different case. If you want mods have them if you open your wallet. In my case my wallet is not big and I can handle my stock car with the level of drives I participate. I don't want a suspension lift as I drive very fast on tarmac and take corners at the maximum speed possible without tipping the car over. In the present condition my sedan can take the exits from the bridges at 120 km/hr whereas my 4 X 4 cannot go beyond 80 km/hr at the exits. I would definitely love a properly fixed snorkel to minimize the sand intrusion into the air filter box of my X. Little bit later as I already broke my wallet paying all the radar fines for renewing my car yesterday. Phew one big headache over. Thank God my family has gone back a couple of days to India so that I don't have to get embarrassed by explaining the money I gift RTA to them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Its about the driver definitely but a driver cannot drive in thin air. He needs the machine to drive. Its the man and the machine. Mods are different case. If you want mods have them if you open your wallet. In my case my wallet is not big and I can handle my stock car with the level of drives I participate. I don't want a suspension lift as I drive very fast on tarmac and take corners at the maximum speed possible without tipping the car over. In the present condition my sedan can take the exits from the bridges at 120 km/hr whereas my 4 X 4 cannot go beyond 80 km/hr at the exits. I would definitely love a properly fixed snorkel to minimize the sand intrusion into the air filter box of my X. Little bit later as I already broke my wallet paying all the radar fines for renewing my car yesterday. Phew one big headache over. Thank God my family has gone back a couple of days to India so that I don't have to get embarrassed by explaining the money I gift RTA to them. 

Maybe it’s time to reduce your speed a little bit on tarmac, radars are fine we don’t want anything to happen to you. Be careful! And yes totally agree with you Thomas 👍

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Maybe it’s time to reduce your speed a little bit on tarmac, radars are fine we don’t want anything to happen to you. Be careful! And yes totally agree with you Thomas 👍

😍 @Shehab Alawadhi  You should sit with me one day and experience it. My partner Fatima considers it as sailing on the tarmac.

By the way as you have been promoted its time to change your name from Shehab to Alawadhi saheb

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Haha (+1) 2

Alf mabroook , hearty congratulations well deserved Shehab @Shehab Alawadhi Time for Boost and refine your skills and the 🐳 👍🌷🙏

2 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

it’s not about the car it’s about the driver” 

Very well said Shehab , it’s all about the Driver my friend 👍

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use