•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 10 Apr 2021

Kailas

Hi @Kailas kindly remove me from drive... As was concerned, i am identified as close contact with someone tested positive for Covid. 

I have to be in isolation for next few days. 

Hope the first shot of.vaccine comes in handy for me.

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, Kailas said:

@Hisham Masaad @Lawrence_Chehimi I have now updated the location . Let me know if its fine now.

Yes @Kailas was just checking now, and found it is working well. Appreciated thank you 👍

Just now, Hisham Masaad said:

Yes @Kailas was just checking now, and found it is working well. Appreciated thank you 👍

First time I checked I was in Sharjah @Kailas, now reached Dubai and checked found it working, thought my location was the problem🤣

@Kailas, thank you for the amazing drive, the area didn't have much technical terrain and we got the chance to practice a lot criss-crossing, ridge riding and side sloping.

@Hisham Masaad, I guess what we were doing wrong yesterday is engaging the Rear Locker and disabling the Traction control.

"In order to activate A-TRAC, you must first put your vehicle in neutral, shift into 4LO and press the “A-TRAC” button". You need the traction control to be activated in order for the system to work ( Traction light should be off), and only A-trac should be luminating on the dashboard, in this case the traction control will send power to the wheel that has traction..

17 hours ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

@Kailas, thank you for the amazing drive, the area didn't have much technical terrain and we got the chance to practice a lot criss-crossing, ridge riding and side sloping.

@Hisham Masaad, I guess what we were doing wrong yesterday is engaging the Rear Locker and disabling the Traction control.

"In order to activate A-TRAC, you must first put your vehicle in neutral, shift into 4LO and press the “A-TRAC” button". You need the traction control to be activated in order for the system to work ( Traction light should be off), and only A-trac should be luminating on the dashboard, in this case the traction control will send power to the wheel that has traction..

Thank you @Lawrence_Chehimi for the advice, yes felt there is something wrong, but while you are in the middle of it, thinking and analysing goes in a refusal mode🤣🤣

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use