•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa to Big red - Sharjah - 12 June 2022

M.Seidam

Information

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie level and above

When:  12 June 2022 morning , Sunday

Meeting time: 05:00  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/DoxKyeDK91NFEGyy9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 AM 

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbie  and above drivers. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar:

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa to Big red - Sharjah - 12 June 2022

Dear friends 

Pierre Potgieter     @Pieter Potgieter

Less than 72 hours for our tour that will take us in an area which I believe is quite familiar to many if not all . But what could be new is the terrain route which is never the same and I will make my best to choose the best one where we all can snake back and forth , slide and cross the beautiful red sand dunes. 

please check your vehicles from now onward and make sure that you have the gear required for fewbie level . Check your front and back tow points and that their integrity are intact. 

please note that , despite its Fewbie drive , in some part of our trip there might be in/out bowing that might induce a motion sickness to the well known passengers to it. Therefore I advice if you know it better not to bring them along 🙏

If you know from now that you won’t be able to take place in the drive please I ask you kindly to leave it for the next one on the wait list. 

Stay tuned for more info regarding the drive it self  24 hours before the drive 

p.s : I advise every one especially the first time fewbie to read the article below 👇 which might help at the time I take the tutorial at the meeting point before the drive immediately.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Mahmoud Taha said:

I have to drop, since the car transferred to Jordan for vacation.

Sorry @M.Seidam

No issue mahmoud , drive safe there and wish you pleasant holidays. .. you can do some off-roading there too 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

No issue @Jona see you next time . Take care 🙏

@Amr Aydin the system picked you up as you are on the next wait list 

@Amr Aydin the system picked you up as you are on the next wait list 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

PDU ( Pre Drive Update ) 

Dear Friends 

Thank you all for RSVPing to the drive . 
It’s expected to be about 28 degrees Celsius at 5 am and will be rising up to 37 degrees by 9 am . So please be on time 05:00 or bit earlier the better.

once you arrive to the meeting point please immediately switch on your radio to frequency channel 2 ( 44603125 ) then start deflating to 12 PSI regardless of your tyres type or weight of you car. Erect your flags after which will have the radio check and brief together . 
@Zixuan Huang - Charlie and my self will check all cars . All recoveries will be strictly done by either one or both . Any help needed will be asked for so make sure your shovels are on stand by 😅

during the drive we will check all of us the  tyre pressure at least once as needed and will be announced. 

in case of any emergency please don’t hesitate to reach me on 0554045278 

Please  find the convoy list below 

image.jpeg.db7b9de0cbe8df7c2462adeec30d2c16.jpeg

See you all tomorrow morning inshallah 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use