•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Dec 2022

Brette

20 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

waw what a wonderful ride today we did . It has been for a while since I came to visit pink rock 🪨. Every one did more than great and it was a pleasure meeting you guys for the first time. Special thanks to @Brette for allowing me to take the lead today and for him watching our back at the tail of the convoy. 

I have added some pictures in gallery and below a relive of our journey hope you enjoy. 

cheers 

Thank you for leading us and squeezing in this ride at the last minute to compensate for Friday.  Very much enjoyed the ride and the company.  Hope to see you all soon again

great video !

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

waw what a wonderful ride today we did . It has been for a while since I came to visit pink rock 🪨. Every one did more than great and it was a pleasure meeting you guys for the first time. Special thanks to @Brette for allowing me to take the lead today and for him watching our back at the tail of the convoy. 

I have added some pictures in gallery and below a relive of our journey hope you enjoy. 

cheers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @M.Seidam and @Brette for organizing this drive. It was nice and enjoyable with ur help and guidance. 

I have really enjoyed the drive and got the chance to meet old fellas @Nathan, @Nadeem Ansari, @MikeSpillane, and the rst of the other drivers.

Looking forward to see u all again on sand with more drive challenges.

BR,

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use