•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 16 Apr 2023

Hisham Masaad

Good Afternoon @Hisham Masaad @Imteeaz @fayez  @Pacific @Parliament @Misha Puskar @Paolo Pellegrini @Mahmoud Taha@Xavi Moyano @Bashar Beasha @Ishak @Bjoernand @Gok Krish Please see below the convoy order for tomorrows drive, hope you are all as excited as I am to take to the dunes, looking forward to seeing you all at 06:30 in the morning. 

image.png.c3d25ad89e5be9de0fa39c451556ffab.png

We will be using channel 3 446:056 for our adventures tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 6

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for allowing me to lead your drive today , thoroughly enjoyed the experience and as always learnt loads. Our journey took us to pink rock which all the guys climbed extremely well and then meandered through some lovely long range dunes towards the end, finishing up with a couple of nice climbs around the large bowls at the exit 

Thank you @Imteeaz for the amazing support in the CF role you did fantastically well in your first drive as full support. And a big thank you to   @Pacific for sweeping the convoy and support us through the couple of refusals and stucks we encountered along the way.

@fayez @Parliament @Misha Puskar @Paolo Pellegrini @Mahmoud Taha @Ishak and @Gok Krish  you guys drove superbly and handled everything that I threw at you with very few staucks and refusals, I hope you all enjoyed the drive as much as I did and hoe to see you all in the sand again very soon @Bashar Beasha

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

Edited by Davie Chase
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use