•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 31 May 2023

M.Seidam

Beautiful views today following the lead of @M.Seidam. An impressive set of experienced drivers, with 4 out of 7 being either leaders or support team members. Luckily I drove behind @DP1011 who showed me the way…

Many thanks to @M.Seidamfor organizing a drive on a weekday. It gave me the opportunity to unwind a little before my busy weekend. 

@Looper and @Ale Vallecchi it’s always a pleasure to have you in the convoy. @Marketa Dobesova @Stumpy Paj it was nice to drive with you again. 

The doctor under the spell of Sauron’s eye… 

IMG_4067.jpeg.3edb93823114d88a76600eb1284a0b87.jpeg

An awesome sunset today…

IMG_4083.jpeg.c584072745f2be2f0f0c9d784c376c53.jpeg

Rest of the images in the gallery. Have a lovely weekend!!

Edited by Ignacio Quindós
  • Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Doc @M.Seidam - Was nice lovely drive out in middle of the week and the convoy strength speaks about how brilliant everyone drove ! I couldn't differentiate between anyone on the drive irrespective of their experience  specially @Stumpy Paj @Marketa Dobesova @Ignacio Quindós !! Zero refusals - Speaks about the drive and No fish tailing- At some technical patches I was waiting to hear refusal but was pleasantly disappointed !

@Looper Perfect SL ;) haha - what more can I say and @Ale Vallecchi As I said- my first drive with you as Lead in reverse order :D ! Always pleasure to see you!  

See you all soon in Desert ! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Pranjal Varsani1 said:

Reall sorry @M.Seidami am running 15 minutes late. So it’s better I cancel than holding up the convoy. Got delayed leaving from work. 

There are always next time inshallah dear @Pranjal Varsani1 we missed you yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 2

What a lovely Drive that was yesterday. Thank you all dear friends for coming and  revealing together one of the dozens of mysteries of Lisaili😄 . Looking at my previous tracks no one is alike not even close , that’s why they call us the explorers , desert wanderers and dune surfers 🏄‍♀️

image.jpeg.2df0820b181e8b30371096e906fefdc1.jpeg

@Looper in the second lead never missed a step and kept the convoy safe on track behind you. Extraordinary as usual 👍

@Stumpy Paj last minute joiner, pleasure, and in fact you managed it among the wrangler pack disguised in your elegant beast . No issue at all . 👍thanks for coming 🙏

@Marketa Dobesova “ v modra  wrangler “😉 in the blue or yellow as Deepak mentioned your skill and attention is what matter . You drive fantastic excellent progress through Carnity ladder 👍

@DP1011 as always  having you in any drive is so joyful and helpful . Thanks for the milky sweets 🙏 

@Ignacio Quindós driving behind Deepak and in-front of Ale , with respect to your undoubted skills , gave you freedom and a treat to capture some beautiful pictures thanks 🙏 

last but not least many thanks for @Ale Vallecchi who made sure that all cars are complete when we crossed the barmuda triangle 😉 . Pleasure to see you my friend after such a long time 🙏

please take care till another episode and from now onwards will be night drives . 

Cheers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you, @M.Seidam, for organizing such a beautiful trip in the middle of the week 🙏.

Really a nice relax in the middle of the work 🙌.

It was fun and pleasure driving with you all! @Ale Vallecchi, shame I cannot join your upcoming weekend drive as I am doing Wadi crossing in Fujairah, but I am sure you will organize another trip soon ☺️🙏.

Look forward to driving with such excellent drivers soon again !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use