•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 23 June 2023

Hisham Masaad

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above 

When:  23 June 2023, Friday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/czhFkdDuhbNMKQyc8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above 

When:  23 June 2023, Friday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/czhFkdDuhbNMKQyc8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

I like it 🤩 @DP1011!!! 🙃

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Shiboo Kr - Welcome to the Carnity and am sure you are looking forward to commencing this journey of off-roading! 

Please note this drive is for FEWBIE and above level, and I see you have recently joined, and accordingly you will have to undertake minimum no. of drives to level up to FB and then you can join the drives depending on what level you are at. 

If you have any prior off-roading experience with any other club , you can declare the same to be considered for a promotion without having to do minimum prescribed drives ( however subject to feedback from leads of the initial drives you do). 

Since this is a period where most of leads are on break, there is no Newbie drive scheduled this week, perhaps you can wait for one to be announced soon in coming week or so and take up the same to step up the ladder. 

Please see below the grading structure that we follow : https://carnity.com/forums/topic/16479-off-road-club-grading-structure-v30/#comment-89939

Hope this helps. Looking forward to see you in one of drives soon :) 

Edited by DP1011
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 6/20/2023 at 6:47 AM, DP1011 said:

@Marketa Dobesova Ur belated bday celebrations?? 😉 Looking forward to the cake in desert😁

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE PROUD 🌻 OWNER@Marketa Dobesova  . 

Who ever wants a cake on Friday morning please feel free to wish Marketa as she celebrates her birthday today ;) - I have ensured mine :D :D

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, DP1011 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE PROUD 🌻 OWNER@Marketa Dobesova  . 

Who ever wants a cake on Friday morning please feel free to wish Marketa as she celebrates her birthday today ;) - I have ensured mine :D :D

Thank you sooo much, @DP1011, you always surprise me and 🌻🥹

Looking forward to our drive 💥💥💥💥💥

• Like (+1) 2

Dear friends, 24 hours and will be meeting to start new adventure. Please confirm your attendance, and incase you have new plans, please remove your RSVP. Will be posting the convoy order and other details by afternoon. 

Shiboo Kr @Shiboo Kr as mentioned by @DP1011, this is FB drive level, and your profile is showing you are in NB level, please remove your RSVP.

Regards

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear friends, 24 hours and will be meeting to start new adventure. Please confirm your attendance, and incase you have new plans, please remove your RSVP. Will be posting the convoy order and other details by afternoon. 

Shiboo Kr @Shiboo Kr as mentioned by @DP1011, this is FB drive level, and your profile is showing you are in NB level, please remove your RSVP.

Regards

I’m in, @Hisham Masaad, looking forward ☺️

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use