•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa'a Express via Little Sweihan - Dubai - 02 July 2023

Looper

Faqaa Express.png

DRIVE PLAN

Faqa'a Express had reached Solar Park destination but it is now time for it to return. Faqa'a Express will leave at 5:30 AM Sunday Morning & it will head towards Little Sweihan before it reaches Faqa'a at about 9:00 am in the morning. Booking starts at 7 p.m. Monday and final call will be on Saturday Noon. 

We will see lush vegetation soon after we leave Solar Park station and will see proper desert only when we reach Little Sweihan station. Once at Little Sweihan we will find some difficult and narrow technical path leading to some wide wide-open dunes. After we cross Little Sweihan we will encounter a small patch of sabkha and cross on to Faqa'a side. Considering the heat during this summer season, it will be grueling on the vehicle - so make sure that your car is in particularly good condition.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

• Level:  Fewbie Plus and above
  • When:  02 July 2023, Sunday
  • Meeting time:   5:30 AM
  • Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ymuAZNGhHFUtKch49
  • Approximate finish time:  9:30 AM
  • Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
  • What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, patience, and willingness to learn.

MANDATORY OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor
  • Walkie-talkie radio
  • Off-road flag
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 12 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

2 hours ago, DP1011 said:

@Mohamad Anwer I was happy to see you, but only for few hours!!!??? whYyyy!!!😅

@DP1011bro I am so sorry , I really want to join, however, I realised I have a family commitments the night before which may ho on till late, and I am worried I may struggle to wake up 😪😅

• Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

@DP1011bro I am so sorry , I really want to join, however, I realised I have a family commitments the night before which may ho on till late, and I am worried I may struggle to wake up 😪😅

@DP1011have put my name on the drive again, as I really want to make it for the drive with such a small excellent group. Let's hope I wake up early. 🤞🤞🤞

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 7/1/2023 at 12:34 AM, Mohamad Anwer said:

@DP1011have put my name on the drive again, as I really want to make it for the drive with such a small excellent group. Let's hope I wake up early. 🤞🤞🤞

@DP1011 I am still at the Coca-Cola  arena concert, if I don't make it forgive me guys, still need to leave and get home etc. 😪 

20230702_012457.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks @Looper for a great drive.
I think the best way to describe the drive was short and punchy and I loved it.

Just put some photos up in the gallery including @DP1011’s great save from falling into the bowl.

GPTempDownload.jpeg

Edited by Bravoecho
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

If I have to single out one person, it would be YOU @Bravoecho - You did exceptionally well, through out the drive , with the pace and technical patches - absolutely impressive ! 

@Looper - It was perfect FB+ Drive :D. The pace and the track and those ridges still on mind and duration was also perfect considering the temperature . Was great to have other exceptional riders @Imteeaz @Chris Wing and thanks @Simon D For sweeping us . The company of you all always makes it fun! 

See you soon again in sands or otherwise :)

(P.S Even IM and above drives,  are logically  FB+ drives :D , hence I say it was perfect FB+ Drive :D )   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

If I have to single out one person, it would be YOU @Bravoecho - You did exceptionally well, through out the drive , with the pace and technical patches - absolutely impressive ! 

@Looper - It was perfect FB+ Drive :D. The pace and the track and those ridges still on mind and duration was also perfect considering the temperature . Was great to have other exceptional riders @Imteeaz @Chris Wing and thanks @Simon D For sweeping us . The company of you all always makes it fun! 

See you soon again in sands or otherwise :)

(P.S Even IM and above drives,  are logically  FB+ drives :D , hence I say it was perfect FB+ Drive :D )   

Sorry I missed the drive guys! Very late night 😪. Till next time 😎👌

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use