Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - "Road to Level Next" - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 29 July 2023

@Varun Mehndiratta fantastic drive today , so smooth flowing, great to have the return of vegetation free routes.

Edited by Gary F
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta and fellow sand surfers! I had a great time out with you all. Great area, great drive and great team. 
Got a bit trigger happy with the pic's. Hope you enjoy!
See you all soon on the sand!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks Sailors for joining in on drive today. Had been a year I was here on this side of Badayer and what a beautiful day it turned out to be - great set of drivers, awesome weather and amazing terrain. 

Honestly after 1st hour, I had my chin hanging down to my belly. Bushes all over the places reminded me of our last week drive to Faqa and had almost killed my enthusiasm for the day.

However, as it turned out - it was just a initial hiccup as once we reached the real play areas - it was just superb . And we made the most of it - side slipping through super soft sand, criss crossing and switching over those awesome ridges - the whole convoy just rocked it. No stucks, no ropes and not even a shovel used - brilliant all. 

@Bashar Beasha - you were the perfect Sl for the drive. Scarred with all those bushes we had transverse, I was reluctant at multiple points but you responded well to all challenges and adapted beautifully. 

Thanks @Gary F and @Jaro Tuzinsky for helping out with all refusals in the middle and thanks @Beide Worku for keeping the convoy together. With you and @Mark B at end I was always confident - alls good with the convoy.  

@Hugo for the first fb+, was a really good outing for you, don’t think you had any major challenge other than couple of refusals. Welcome to next level of off roading - it only gets better from here. 

@Salim Akhtar and @Gertjan another perfect outing for you two. @Zulfikhar Naiyar had moments of doubts on his car, however once the flow started - it was really rocking the climbs and switches. Right approach can make a big diff even if car is having some niggles. 

The fact we had not so happy faces when I announced the end of drive is testament to the fun we had together. Thanks again for your company today morning, looking forward to catch up with you all sometime soon. 

• Like (+1) 7

What a lovely morning after a such ride! @Varun Mehndiratta it was excellent selection of the area and perfect leading of the convoy. For me top3 of my drives. @Gertjan what to add? Your pictures are so memorable and with your permission, regularly i am downloading it:) 

without rest of the convoy, the happiness would not be complete. So happy we we’re together.

i wish you a wonderful week and see some of you this weekend again:)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use