Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 29 July 2023

Hisham Masaad

Dear Tawi Nazwa visitors, @Theo09 @Shiju Raju @Yahir Marban @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Issam Atra @Vishnu Ramankutty @Looper @Shiboo Kr @Faraz94 @Abhilash Kottakkal @DTG @Ben Williams @Benjamin almost 12 hours, and will be setting un belts, ready to start our new adventure. Please note having new friends joining for the first time, and a long convoy, there will be possibility to have good time and fun, which means we will might need to extend our timing from 8:30am, till 8:30 pm…😅So be ready, bring more water and food…. Don’t worry, but might extend depending on how it goes another 30-60 min, max. Lucky to have @Looper @Benjamin supporting our drive tomorrow, and @Theo09 whom everyone will follow as SL. Hope every one is ready with the gear required, and with the info mentioned in our videos. We will be moving as per the convoy order below, and radio Chanel 2 (446031). For any requirement you can reach me on 0506318834. Please Troy to reach 10 minutes earlier, to be ready for the briefing, to start moving at the earliest possible.

Look forward to see you tomorrow morning.

Good evening.

IMG_2940.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Hi @Hisham Masaad I'm so sorry for the last minute withdrawal as I just left Dubai for an unexpected meeting in Abu Dhabi not sure I can reach before the meeting time tomorrow morning I don't want to take a risk so I'm withdrawing my name so you could add someone in place of me. 

Will wait for next drive.   Have an enjoyable drive everyone. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaad

Had a wonderful off road experience today. First time I'm seeing this pink rock. Despite living in Dubai for over 10 years, I had never come across such a place before. Now I  feel a bit guilty that I didn't start this off-road journey earlier.  Once again thanks to our marshal @Hisham Masaad and @Carnity to give this opportunity. 

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to @Looper and @Benjamin for their invaluable support throughout the drive and for being our 360 camera :)

Thanks to all the visitors, and we look forward to meeting again soon...

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

The ride was awesome.. thank you for pushing us to do side slopping and all .it was a great learning experience.. seeing the pink rock was great.... looking forward for the next week's ride. Thank you all...

• Well Done (+2) 1

I don't understand how to put this @ or anything....I am old school. I left social media long time ago.....

But appreciate some can tell so.can thank personally hastaggin them... that's the word you use right??

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use