•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 24 Sep 2023

Vanessa8580

4 minutes ago, controlz said:

Great :). Do I need to do anything else to get confirmed on this drive? First time so not 100% sure how booking onto drives works, and can't seem to find any reading on it.

@controlzGo to the drive calendar and RSVP for the drive, you will be added to the drive list. 

2 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

@controlzGo to the drive calendar and RSVP for the drive, you will be added to the drive list. 

IMG_5759.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I was thinking of taking an off... But my wife want to give it a try as a passenger got my 3 year old also... @Vanessa8580 hope the drive won't be a hard one...if you think think it's a bad idea let me know.... 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Abhilash Kottakkal said:

I was thinking of taking an off... But my wife want to give it a try as a passenger got my 3 year old also... @Vanessa8580 hope the drive won't be a hard one...if you think think it's a bad idea let me know.... 

@Abhilash Kottakkal It is no problem if your wife and child join but just make sure your 3 year old is secured in a proper car seat. I will keep it an easy drive because I have a few Absolute newbies 😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Vanessa8580 thank you. I was wishing for the scenic drive(may be you remember my first drive)to take my wife and kid..but seems it will never come back... if nothing goes wrong in between let me bring them and give a good joyfull experience on Sunday...

3 hours ago, Vanessa8580 said:

@Abhilash Kottakkal It is no problem if your wife and child join but just make sure your 3 year old is secured in a proper car seat. I will keep it an easy drive because I have a few Absolute newbies 😊

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad welcome to @Carnity! I see this will be your first drive and am sure you are excited for this one.  can you also please respond on below points ?

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Color, and Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? If yes, pls share details.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets.
  • Advise if you have a programable radio and safety flag or not.
  • And confirm that you have seen MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING  ( the link given above) 
  • Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic Thanks for your message

• i have Nissan Patrol Platinum V8 , dark blue color, year 2023 
  • I do have some experience going off road. I go often to Al badayer Area for dune bashing.
  • My vehicle does have the Tow hooks.
  • I do have Radio and Flag.
  • Confirmed i have watched the video

Thanks

• Well Done (+2) 2

Good evening @Sreenath G @taz911 @Shaz @S.Mahesh @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad @Abhilash Kottakkal @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Amal Sunil @controlz @Rafey Hashmi @Anas Arif @Ali Al Moumarand @DP1011

Below you can find the convoy list for Sunday's drive. 

We will be using radio channel 3 (446 05625)

image.png.314f47c22c71248d6d1cc79189635ba7.png

Hope to see you all on Sunday morning at 6 am ....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hey Vanessa,

Looks like we will be seeing each other again (yay!) Ale's drive got cancelled and I have booked myself here. Wife will be coming for this one :)

See you soon!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use