•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 24 Sep 2023

Vanessa8580

Hi Vanessa 

reading this late, I had booked for yesterdays ride unfortunately it got cancelled and I enrolled for Sundays, I was told yesterday that compressor is not mandatory for first ride hence I got radio and flag only. 

this is my first ride and now it’s late to get a compressor , can you excuse as it’s my first ride ? 

see you tommorow at 6

thanks

amal

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Amal Sunil said:

this is my first ride and now it’s late to get a compressor , can you excuse as it’s my first ride ? 

Hey man,

I don't know if this is against carnity rules, but I just bought a new one yesterday. I can share mine so you don't have to worry about it! 

See ya all tomorrow on the dunes! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Amal Sunil said:

Hi Vanessa 

reading this late, I had booked for yesterdays ride unfortunately it got cancelled and I enrolled for Sundays, I was told yesterday that compressor is not mandatory for first ride hence I got radio and flag only. 

see you tommorow at 6

thanks

amal

No worries @Amal Sunil, I have a spare compressor 

• Like (+1) 1

@Vanessa8580 @Hisham Masaad @DP1011 thank you very much for your support and it was very reliving to see my tyres didnt popout i was thinking if it pop out on this  drive i will just stick on to wadi drives...but I learned something very good today. I don't have to push so much my vehicle or myself... I think we(my tyre me and my engine) reached a harmony today, which is the most important in this sport.. I will take one more relaxed drive to see the relation is strong and afterwards will just push myself... may be more than my vehicle I need to be relaxed...I was just thinking of completing the drives and get myself to the next stage....so stupid of me...it's not about climbing up there is no competition her be comfortable know your vehicle, what it can do and how much you can push and how...I am posting this so all absolute newbies don't make the mistake of thinking about the going up the ladder but instead concentrate on knowing your vehicle how much gas you need, knowing the sand under your tyres and please don't try to keep the line and get stuck...just go down....it's so easy...hope my stupid advises help....

• WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Thank you @Vanessa8580@Hisham Masaad and @DP1011 for the excellent drive the other day. 

@Ali Al MoumarPlease share the tea recipe. 🤩

Climbed pink rock again - but this time on 2nd try instead of the 5th like last time. I'm learning it bit by bit. 

Kindly share any feedback to improve :) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use