•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - 29 Sep 2023

Asif Hussain

Thanks @Asif Hussain for showing us this part of UAE! I enjoyed the drive very much!

A big thanks also for all taking part in the drive. As always a great Carnity team.

A few picks in the gallery to relive some of the moments.

Trust we see you all soon on the sand again.

• Like (+1) 4

20 hours ago, Bjoern said:

IMG_4988.jpeg.2852e3bf678e1dffd5051371343d6210.jpeg

@Bjoern elevating the camping experience. We with tents and inflatable mattress look like peasants.

don't drive like its your last one.

10 hours ago, Naveen Raj said:

Wow just this one alone bowl is enough to summarize the drive. This is just awesome, @Asif Hussain bhai hope we will have some more drive planned in area sometime soon. 🙏🙏

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 9/28/2023 at 11:59 AM, Bjoern said:

Hi, anyone going for camping at the meeting point? Weather should be Okish ... at least much better than when @Gok Krish and I camped on last weeks Razeen drive.

Hello @Bjoernhope u enjoyed the sleep and the drive. Was to handle family arrivals over weekend. U have company now for your Oztrail single stretcher tent!  Next chance to camp,I am there,yes! 

On 9/28/2023 at 11:59 AM, Bjoern said:

Hi, anyone going for camping at the meeting point? Weather should be Okish ... at least much better than when @Gok Krish and I camped on last weeks Razeen drive.

9 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Wow just this one alone bowl is enough to summarize the drive. This is just awesome, @Asif Hussain bhai hope we will have some more drive planned in area sometime soon. 🙏🙏

@Asif HussainBhai, last year I had joined you and it was foggy for nearly an hour and half before we could see the dunes clearly. Pls post this drive again in November. 

And I watched the video of one of you crisscrossing at the right end edge of the bowl. Inspiring. Well done. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use