•  

Morning Fewbie Exploration Drive (#F2F0) - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 8 Oct 2023

Looper

Pop-outs in this drive  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready to help fix pop-outs in this drive?

• I am ready to do it. I have the equipment.
    • I will help but I don't have the equipment.
    • I will observe and learn how to fix a popout.
    • I will perhaps just chill...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2023 at 01:00 PM

@Emanuel, @Abhilash Kottakkal, @Sreenath G, @Imteeaz, @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad, @Nadeem Ansari, @Ranjan Das, @Ben Lee, @Issam Atra, @Mahmoud Taha, @Ignacio Quindós.

Let's arrive early and be ready to head out sharp at sunrise.

ADNOC Service Station | Al Qala-2 (565) will be the fuel station you want to visit to fill up the car. ENOC | 1602 | Al Awir is also nearby.

We will be on Channel 2.

The following is the convoy order:

image.png.ed434dd2f8ef130ffca446e9dab28bdf.png

@Krishna R I have not put you in the convoy as I don't see you as signed up. If you plan to join - do so, we will find a place in the convoy for you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

@Looperthank you very much for the ride.... that was the most exciting ride i ever had till now...thank you for all your advises to improve..it's so valuable to keep going.. @Imteeaz  i see you in action with that difficult popout....great support... @Ranjan Das thank you for guiding me down that stuck... @Emanuel always great following you..its just perfect... every one on the convoy great team great effort.. to tell you the fact this is the drive that really made me confident to continue pushing for more....thank you all....😀 have a great week days and hope the weekends come sooner so we can hit the sand again....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

@Mohammad Sayawoush Azad you can upload your pics to the gallery here: https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1849-fewbie-mahafiz-sharjah-08-oct-2023/

your can access the page from Off Road Club > Gallery 

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use