•  

2 Days All Level Overlanding Drive - 7 Emirates - 2 and 3 Dec 2023

Frederic

• Frederic changed the title to 2 Days Overlanding Fewbie Drive - 7 Emirates - 2 and 3 Dec 2023

@Frederic Fantastic drive and even more loved the idea behind the awareness on the Gaza support! 🫶

1. Silly Q - Am sure even if we dont RSVP, we can still go and  hit the donate button and click on "totally agree" to help you know how close u are to aimed target! :)

2.  To be honest, I was looking forward to this drive but Too short notice for 2 days drive, so, Is it possible you can give an indication of where you plan to set up camp on Day 1 AND Can people join for partial 1 day drive owing to other commitments on day 2, and exit end of day 1?

Thanks! ( and Hopeful of able to make it for day 1🤞 - If allowed)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

13 hours ago, DP1011 said:

@Frederic Fantastic drive and even more loved the idea behind the awareness on the Gaza support! 🫶

1. Silly Q - Am sure even if we dont RSVP, we can still go and  hit the donate button and click on "totally agree" to help you know how close u are to aimed target! :)

2.  To be honest, I was looking forward to this drive but Too short notice for 2 days drive, so, Is it possible you can give an indication of where you plan to set up camp on Day 1 AND Can people join for partial 1 day drive owing to other commitments on day 2, and exit end of day 1?

agreed, would love to get involved but cant do two days with the kiddos with this notice. can def smash the totally agree button tho.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Thanks @DP1011to answer your queries:

1. Of course anyone is always welcome to donate. We know it matters and it's highly needed.

2.  The challenge of crossing 7 emirates in one trip or weekend is the aim. Splitting this up into two parts is an option but i feel it would dilute from the real achievement. Just my opinion. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Here is a glimpse of what was there in 3 Emirates drives, last month.

Imagine what 7 Emirates will offer...!

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1861-newbie-desert-drive-scenic-trails-of-the-three-emirates-sharjah-22th-oct-2023/

image.png

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

10 hours ago, AlexM said:

anyone is planning to camp the night before? any spots close by? for us abudhabians getting there by 7am is a challenge)

@AlexM considering the small convoy so far, which means we can probably pick up some speed along the way, i will move the starting time to 8AM.

@Dan S @Alphin Aloor@Ahmed Wagdy@Srikumar please take note of the revised starting time (8AM instead of 7AM).

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

38 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@AlexM considering the small convoy so far, which means we can probably pick up some speed along the way, i will move the starting time to 8AM.

@Dan S @Alphin Aloor@Ahmed Wagdy@Srikumar please take note of the revised starting time (8AM instead of 7AM).

Well noted Fred, can't wait for this drive. I am also coming from Abu Dhabi but I got used to wake up at 3 am  in the weekend :D

• Haha (+1) 2

• Frederic changed the title to 2 Days All Level Overlanding Drive - 7 Emirates - 2 and 3 Dec 2023

Important Information

Terms of use