Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 10 Dec 2023

Srikumar

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  10 December 2023, Sunday

Meeting time:   06:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/EeGbS7QGe33cTVbn8

Approximate finish time:  10:30 am

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month. 

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

@Zed I plan to scout a different area in Sweihan, something that I have not done often. 

But what's a drive in AD, if you don't have Zeddy sweeping your convoy. 😅 See you on Sunday

@Dariush Eghtedari this is a Fewbie+ drive and you need to be of that rank or above to participate in this drive.

As you would be driving first time with a club you can join a Newbie Drive. There is one planned for this weekend. Link is provided below

• Like (+1) 1

@Frans M @Gary F @Mahmoud Taha @Anoop Nair @Gok Krish @Cristian and WL members @Gurcharan Mehta @Ashutosh Garg @Zed @Bjoern

The Meeting point has been updated. 

For this weekend I have planned the drive in 3 sections which would be a mix of rolling dunes, along with some technical patches. So expect some fast paced action. 

P.S. To all the IM signups, the drive will be a FB+ 😅

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

a mix of rolling dunes

please use "undulating", "wavy" or "reverberating"... i have phobia of the word "rolling" when it comes to this marshal 😂

• Haha (+1) 8

59 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@Frans M @Gary F @Mahmoud Taha @Anoop Nair @Gok Krish @Cristian and WL members @Gurcharan Mehta @Ashutosh Garg @Zed @Bjoern

For this weekend I have planned the drive in 3 sections which would be a mix of rolling dunes, along with some technical patches. So expect some fast paced action. 

Maybe it's a reason to change to intermediate. @Srikumar🫣

10 hours ago, Gok Krish said:

Greetings. ... Camping previous night. Welcome anyone who can join. 

Will do. Will co-ordinate.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Ha ha for the P.S. comment! 

On 12/5/2023 at 2:28 PM, Srikumar said:

Maybe it's a reason to change to intermediate. @Srikumar🫣

Sorry i need to remove myself.

I have a minor accident and i dropped the to garage to fix.

Important Information

Terms of use