Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fabulous Fayah - Abu-Dhabi - 10 Feb 2024

Frederic

On 2/6/2024 at 8:02 AM, Frederic said:

Great to see that @EbrahimZAF! No doubt, under the expert guidance of @Gaurav you have the basics very well taken care off.

See you coming weekend ! 

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.f256ef546bb93aa95d8b8cc3889747f6.png

@Vijay Cowlagi@EbrahimZAF@Tbharahsheh@Menon@Rohit Deginal@GS periwal@kevin@khlief@Mehmet Volga @Andrew John Melvill@Rahul6157@Prithvi Raj@Nizar Shawwa@Hani Howeedy@Juzer Talib@Sandeep Nayar@JohanE@Abdullah N@Islam Soliman

Please find your convoy positions for tomorrow posted here above.

We will use Carnity Channel 4 - 446.081 Mhz on our two-way radio. If you do not have a radio yet, please do let me know, i can provide a spare that you can use for this drive.

In case of emergency, i can be reached on 0 5 6 5 0 4 2 6 3 2 

See you all tomorrow !

Hi there, 

thanks for detail. Can you pls paste pick up Google corrdinate here, as above link is not working for me. 
thanks in advance 

Just now, GS periwal said:

pick

Starting point- not pickup. Sorry for type 

44 minutes ago, GS periwal said:

Hi there, 

thanks for detail. Can you pls paste pick up Google corrdinate here, as above link is not working for me. 
thanks in advance 

Starting point- not pickup. Sorry for type 

Decimal coordinates (you can copy paste this in Google Maps):

24.3825833, 54.9865278

Google Maps link:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/QWvXhqpEtpRr3tBx7?g_st=ic

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thank you @Frederic fir the drive today with such a large convoy but still had fun on the route. Also great support from the team @Mehmet Volga, @Imran Asghar and @Islam Soliman always on the lookout and saving us with the experience and knowledge with tge stubborn stucks . See you next ride

Edited by Hani Howeedy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you @Frederic  @Mehmet Volga @Imran Asghar @Islam Soliman for an amazing drive. With beautiful dunes 😍, the criss cross routes with exciting crossings and most importantly extra care recovery with top notch guidance and knowledge adding more and more experience with each drive. Cheers to all the members of the drive until we meet again to another exciting one🤩

Edited by Juzer Talib
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use