•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel - Abu Dhabi - 17 Feb 2024

JeromeFJ

@JeromeFJ @Rk ram @Emanuel @Deepak Eswar @Gertjan @Mohit Gurnani @Ranjan Das

Friends and fellow desert driving enthusiasts,

It was a really good drive yesterday with many thrills. The heights we were at was amazing.

Here is a video of our travels together. Smash the Like button on YouTube if you enjoyed it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Here is a video with RAW footage with original audio of our travels together. Smash the Like button on YouTube if you enjoyed it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Beautiful drive indeed ! Thank you @Emanuel for the videos. Nice expression of how fluid the drive was.

Fluid but quite intense with the high ridges, the crossings, and the high pace.

Very well done all of you. You managed to be focused and accurate. I'm sure you could feel the difference when you managed to find that exact line that makes a crossing smooth and effortless, ..... or when you miss it, don't have the proper angle, or don't have enough momentum.

@Rk ram @Emanuel @Deepak Eswar @Gertjan @Mohit Gurnani @Ranjan Das , thank you joining, the convoy was well in sync, and it was a pleasure to lead !

• Like (+1) 5

On 2/17/2024 at 3:12 PM, Mohit Gurnani said:

Thanks @JeromeFJ for an amazing drive! Some very good challenges and overall very smooth!

PS: Shackles and radio frequency issue sorted - thanks for a accommodating it this time! 

@Mohit Gurnani, these bungee cords are not the best, as heavy objects tend to slide below and escape. Straps like the ones I lent you are better.

image.png.426e64dc0eca23dd9b7e0f666540b5c9.png

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Beautiful drive indeed ! Thank you @Emanuel for the videos. Nice expression of how fluid the drive was.

Fluid but quite intense with the high ridges, the crossings, and the high pace.

Very well done all of you. You managed to be focused and accurate. I'm sure you could feel the difference when you managed to find that exact line that makes a crossing smooth and effortless, ..... or when you miss it, don't have the proper angle, or don't have enough momentum.

@Rk ram @Emanuel @Deepak Eswar @Gertjan @Mohit Gurnani @Ranjan Das , thank you joining, the convoy was well in sync, and it was a pleasure to lead !

Hi @JeromeFJ, A special thanks to you for leading and presenting an exciting, safe and memorable drive.
Thanks to @Rk ram for the second lead and @Ranjan Das for the support. @Emanuel, Thank you for creating the video; very nicely done. Much appreciated your efforts during the drive. 

Looking forward to our next drive!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

On 2/18/2024 at 3:09 PM, Emanuel said:

It was a really good drive yesterday with many thrills. The heights we were at was amazing.

Here is a video of our travels together. Smash the Like button on YouTube if you enjoyed it.

Hi Emanuel this video is fantastic. I love the view from inside the car.

Could I ask - how do you mount the Go Pro to the headrest, what kit do you use to mount it? 

Id love to record a few videos of me driving from the inside in the future. 

Thank you 

Imran 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use