•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Ramadan Series - 2 hours - Murquab - Dubai - 23 Mar 2024

DP1011

@DP1011 thank you very much for the drive and advises to get better. @Emmanuel thank you for watching my back and advising me on the risks I am taking by refusing to go down and fighting gravity. @Benjamin thank you for your support as always. @Marek very nice pics. We need you on all the drives, may be a special permission to join any drive as you like. @Mahmut I didnt notice during the drive may be because of no breaks..but your jeep looks amazing...nice job.... thank you all who joined and see you in sand again  soon.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great photos @Marekas always!

Thanks @DP1011 for another fun Ramadan series drive and @Benjamin for supporting it, hope you managed to get some sleep after.. 

Thanks to everyone else for coming along, made the desert experience that much more enjoyable. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

It was an incredible coincidence that on 11 February when my wife's niece and nephew were here from Dublin, Ireland, we went to this exact same drive area ... and it rained. @Shaun J was there and can attest.

Thanks @Marek for the great action pictures. Great to see you again @DP1011 and thanks for a great drive for the family here on this trip. Thanks for taking me for a spin around in your jeep @Benjamin. Always wondered what that would have felt like in the desert. I'm sure there's more to the taster I saw.

Here is the feature film from our trip with sound effects from my passengers. Enjoy as much as I did. I'll share the raw footage video tomorrow.

Remember to smash the Like button and Subscribe! Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

It was an incredible coincidence that on 11 February when my wife's niece and nephew were here from Dublin, Ireland, we went to this exact same drive area ... and it rained. @Shaun J was there and can attest.

Thanks @Marek for the great action pictures. Great to see you again @DP1011 and thanks for a great drive for the family here on this trip. Thanks for taking me for a spin around in your jeep @Benjamin. Always wondered what that would have felt like in the desert. I'm sure there's more to the taster I saw.

Here is the feature film from our trip with sound effects from my passengers. Enjoy as much as I did. I'll share the raw footage video tomorrow.

Remember to smash the Like button and Subscribe! Thank you.

@Emanuel !🤔🤔!! U r caught red-handed! 
Why is your radio turned off! I was waiting to hear me!! @Gaurav - This has to go in database! and going fwd my briefing will also include : For  Youtube videos - pls dont turn off radio! 😂

Hi @DP1011

I can assure you and all of my other team members that I would not ever intentionally turn-off my radio for YouTube video or otherwise. That is completely unlike me or any of my previous behavior and any radio turned down or off would have been unintentional and accidental or in one case on this drive I did hear you but it was too late to respond because I was going down that steep drop with both hands on the wheel.

Certainly I will review this video and the raw footage one, below, for where you may have specifically referred to (time reference would be appreciated) and any other areas for improvement, for which I am always welcoming feedback to improve including this one.

• Well Done (+2) 1

Oops - My note was purely in a lighter note my friend😅 @Emanuel ! I know how attentive and communicative you were all through the drive while watching our back in your capacity as sweep role👍🏻!! 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use