Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Quick Fix Badayer - Sharjah - 05 May 2024

Looper

On 5/5/2024 at 12:52 PM, Looper said:

A very intense drive. Thank you all who could manage to join this drive. My initial idea was to go to Shuwaib and turn back so that we could end the drive at Badayer Shops. But I got so engrossed looping at the dunes before we reached Iftar Bowl that, this plan was not executable anymore. I did however wanted to go all the way and reach Shuwaib, exactly what we did. We started on the dot at 7:00 am which seemed a bit late due to the temperatures and finished exactly at 9:30 as planned. 

@Emanuel & @Zulfikhar Naiyar you drive very well, kept up with the pace. Behind you were the experienced lot, @Anoop Nair, @Amir Amiri and @Mahmoud Taha - the last two have been on every Badayer drive I have done till now 

Thank you all for one more exciting drive today. See you soon in the next one. 

Great trailer for the main feature. Those screams near the end sounded familiar. Did you overlay them from the last drive I had here with visitors from Ireland? Sounded very familiar. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Looper said:

@Emanuel here you go, the first 15 min till we lost track of the tail. Click on this Gaia link for the track of this video. We drove 7.80 km in 14:50 min at 31.5 kmph. 

Hi @Looper, thanks for letting me know it's ready. I had a look already and inspired that maybe one day I too can make a video professional looking like yours with the overlay labels and data. ...and convince my wife about the justification for the 360 X3. 🤣 We will watch it together later tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

@Emanuel insta360 X4 is released, so that’s what you want to buy. Buy directly from Insta 360 and add flexicare so that if any damage happens to your camera you can have it repaired for cheap. (I damaged mine last week and had to send it to be replaced). 

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use