Advertise here

Don't do this!

Hey everyone.

My name is Amid. And i want everyone of us in this forum to discuss about the silly mistakes that people generally do and end up paying a heavy maintenance for their car. I am sure this topic will help lot of people to preventive measures

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Don't ignore any of the trouble codes in your car. If you are not really sure on how to scan the trouble codes, then take help from an expert. Sometimes ignoring a trouble code leads to a maintenance cost which goes unexpected after some regulations.

I know many people who avoids oil change in their car. Some people think that there is no much need to change the oil in the car. The no auto oil comes with a lifetime warranty, you need to get it changed after certain period of time.More you avoid changing the oil, more your engine will suffer. Oil plays a role of nutrition and food to the engine. So if once the food is not properly supplied to the engine, it may get sick. :)