Advertise here

Jeep Wrangler TJ overheating - New day new story

Can imagine your position , have a "been there done that feeling" as I write this reply 😖. Just speak firmly with your mechanic , ask him to refund your money spent without any solution . If not let him get it fixed for you, keep all the conversation and log /job cards safe for back up to take him to task if needed. Do not oblige now with any verbal assurances! Sometimes good faith doesn't work with quackchanics!

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

@Chaitanya D I gave him 24 hrs today morning to fix it or I take my jeep  ,I just talk to my cusin in USA he is advising to buy a new pcm available in USA for 650 and get software updated for immobilizer bypass and disconnect plug of immobilizer anyway its an old 2005 jeep no body will steal it 🙃

• Confused (0) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

Again you are EXACTLY doing what your mechanic wants and you will get no results.

• He wants you to pay for stupid parts for his mistake - You are doing it
  • He wants you to take your Jeep when he has made a mess - You are doing it.

Call him and say, return my jeep in same working condition as I gave you or in 24 hours I will go to Dubai Consumer Rights and DED to make a legal complain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi Syed. My number is 0525713073. I can flash and program Jeep ECMs and diagnose and fix any other problems you might have. 

I agree with what other people are saying though. It seems like your mechanic broke the car so he should be repairing it for free. The car was working when it went into the garage so it should be working when it comes out. If he can’t repair it back to its original state, get DED involved. They are very good with this sort of thing and come down hard on monkey mechanics. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Totally Agree, Sharjah and Dubai consumer rights and DED are awesome and saved me 3 times with monkey mechanic and fake parts sellers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@syed salman raza ... just read pages of this BS. Your mechanic is playing you. Get to DED immedaitely. It's a 2005 TJ! None is going to steal it (I should know, mine is a 2004 TJ) and the immobilizer can be bypassed easily. Get your money back. Go to Barry. Get it sorted. We need to see you out in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

4 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

Finally bring my TJ 2005 back home without success ,PCM faulty need replacement old available in scrap market having different number and without gurantee, trying to arrange from USA

Have you take the car Barry as well? 

• Like (+1) 2