•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

Congrats @Jeepie and @Wrangeld well done to the both of you. The dedication and commitment week after week shows in every drive and it's been a pleasure driving with the 2 of you for the last year and looking forward to what's in store for the near future. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Brette said:

Congrats @Jeepie and @Wrangeld well done to the both of you. The dedication and commitment week after week shows in every drive and it's been a pleasure driving with the 2 of you for the last year and looking forward to what's in store for the near future. 

It's mutual @Brette all I can say is that I have a big smile on my face every time I see you on a drive. It's been a pleasure getting to know you, drive with you and I really look forward to more opportunities to continue that in the future. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AKR said:

Congrats Richard...

Thanks for being the Second Lead on the drive this week. Was nice to know you had my back ... as ever. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Shamil said:

congratulations @Wrangeld. WEll deserved.

Bro - you have been one of those kind, friendly supportive people making this journey so special and enjoyable. I am 100% sure that it's a matter of weeks till you get your deserved promotion, which I am sure would have been much quicker if your car had not played us a few times. You are truly a gentleman among gentlemen and I am not going to forget, ever, your kindness in saving the day when my friend Matt came over and you offered to lead the drive just so we did not let him down. That's the sort of man you are and why you get all the plaudits you do. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

39 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Bro - you have been one of those kind, friendly supportive people making this journey so special and enjoyable. I am 100% sure that it's a matter of weeks till you get your deserved promotion, which I am sure would have been much quicker if your car had not played us a few times. You are truly a gentleman among gentlemen and I am not going to forget, ever, your kindness in saving the day when my friend Matt came over and you offered to lead the drive just so we did not let him down. That's the sort of man you are and why you get all the plaudits you do. 

Thank you for your kind words Richard. Off roading for me is all about getting out there every week and having a good time and the cherry on the cake is when i get to meet the most kind and selfless people like yourself in the process. Looking forward to many more adventures with you.

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use