•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - North Faqa (The Arboretum) - 14 Aug 2020

Ale Vallecchi

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi, as always you gave us an interesting drive to kick start a weekend. @Kalahari, special thanks for helping me out. Hope @Biju Abdul didn't have any trouble reaching home. Also thank you everyone for the nice drive. 

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout, I think I forgot to return your tool set. This is my number 0505090048. Whattsapp me and  we will figure it how to get it back to you. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tbone said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi, as always you gave us an interesting drive to kick start a weekend. @Kalahari, special thanks for helping me out. Hope @Biju Abdul didn't have any trouble reaching home. Also thank you everyone for the nice drive. 

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout, I think I forgot to return your tool set. This is my number 0505090048. Whattsapp me and  we will figure it how to get it back to you. 

Hi @Tbone yes I managed to reach home with the bent guard plate holding on to two Nuts 😀. Thanks a lot to you, @Kalahari @Najeeb Mohammed @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Shiju Manuel for the great support when in need. 

Hi @Ale Vallecchi it was a great start and your technical briefing and making us try sample ridge crossing was getting really exciting but unfortunately my car knocked me down  in the middle. But I must say that the drive from that bowl to the exit point was really thrilling cause of the condition for survival that “no refusals and no room for reverse for me 😁”.

Hope to join your convoy soon to learn more and practice.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use