•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 11 Dec 2020

sertac

@sertac is the final list ready ?

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3

Convoy numbering as below and we will be at Channel 2

No Name Car Level
1 Sertac Xterra Expert
2 Luca Palanca Falsini Fortuner Intermediate
3 Vipinshetty Grand Cherokee Fewbie 
4 Athula Dharmadada Grand Cherokee Fewbie
5 Mehmet Volga Pajero Intermediate
6 Yassas Dharmadasa Cherokee Fewbie
7 Nivin Xterra Intermediate
8 Piotr Kolodziej FJ Cruiser Fewbie
9 Heisem  FJ Cruiser Intermediate
10 Tariq Carrimjee Wrangler Fewbie
11 Yousef Alimadadi Pajero Intermediate
12 Mohamed Seidam Xterra Fewbie
13 Shamil Xterra Advance
  • Like (+1) 4

Trip report.

I dont know you guys but i had a pleasant time :) We started nice and easy from Mahafiz area. While we are getting close to Fossil Rock we had some bowl playing and side slopping fun. From there we moved to the Fossil Rock area. Since top of the Fossil Rock full of other clubs we decide to not climb up there but directly move on to direction of Faya. On the road we had some nice dunes and when we get near to Faya we had our classic Bowl playing. We had good amount of time playing in the Bowl. After the bowl we headed to Faya,  we had good time on the big dunes around Faya and we made our climbing fun to the Faya. After that since we finished too early we drove around those nice dunes bit more and again came back to the Faya climb. Than we exited safely. Every driver did amazing. I will drive all around the UAE with each one of you. Thanks guys. 

YhSdmc.jpg

Edited by sertac
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Reached early thinking the drive was at 6 and then realized had company as @Luca Palanca Falsini had already reached the meeting point, quick deflation and we were set to roll! Everyone reached almost on time and we started moving towards the long dunes nice and easy. The fun started when @sertac informed us we will skip fossil rock and head to faya. Everyone did well.

Thank you @sertac for a great experience. 

Its was a no rope day :) 

• Like (+1) 5

Fossil rockers on Carnity’s way

I have been several times to fossil rock with @Carnity and Each one of them had different story and never a replica ! 

The beautiful sunrise and the burning golden sand and the charming reflection gives this place a magnetizing effect that makes some one to return back and leave with vivid imagination. 

This is my second time driving with @sertac as F+ and in fossil rock and Feya and I must say it was such a fantastic trip. 

Being behind 11 vehicles in the terrain of this area was slightly challenging. However having an expert lead and excellent sweep as well as responsible drivers who drives on the @Carnity ‘s way gave it a sense of blessing.

Thank you @sertac for the amazing lead truly outstanding your calmness and attention to every one. @Nivin nice to see you stretching “ without ropes “ to help in the center whenever need. @Shamil I liked the trim of your X . Pleasure meeting you for the first time. Your sweep was relieving. 

Special mention to @Tariq Carrimjee thank you for the nice pict and clips 😉

thank you all guys and really every one “rocked” it amazingly today.

Drive safe and cheers 🚙🌷👍

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use