COVID 19 Compliant - Winter break Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 13 Dec 2020

Chaitanya D

On this chilly morning we had a great time at Margham enjoying the loops. Thanks @Chaitanya D and @Vanessa8580 for this great drive.

Secret Santa was a pleasant surprise. Thanks a lot Santa, merry Christmas to y'all. My kid (10 yr old) and his friends had a great roller coster ride round the loops.

I posted few more pics in the gallery. (some of them had miniature mode was on).

20201211-0064.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

4 minutes ago, Goutam said:

On this chilly morning we had a great time at Margham enjoying the loops. Thanks @Chaitanya D and @Vanessa8580 for this great drive.

Secret Santa was a pleasant surprise. Thanks a lot Santa, merry Christmas to y'all. My kid (10 yr old) and his friends had a great roller coster ride round the loops.

I posted few more pics in the gallery. (some of them had miniature mode was on).

20201211-0064.jpg

You did a fantastic 2nd lead , minor rerouting to perfection. I hope the kids are fine 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you very much @Chaitanya D. Yes they are all doing great actually. 

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Trip Report:

Well driving on a chilly morning through this area which is among my favorites is always such a nice experience, especially when all of you drove really well. Impressive stuff and how you all enjoyed the last loops and fast driving (albeit safely) was a treat to watch. Thank you @Vanessa8580 for your support and @Tamas Hoffmann for doing the center forward duty to perfection. We were greeted by Santa on one of the dunes which was a surprise

@Goutam did his 2nd lead to perfection. Minor rerouting and redirections managed efficiently, well controlled driving. Fantastic stuff

@bassel el rafei was driving his massive LC with minimal issues. Hope you get the TPMS sorted with your tires before the next drive. Well driven !!

@Archibald Jurdi driving a classic TJ which is so nice to watch on the dunes. Fantastic control and how you quickly progressed and drove on the small ridges and criss crossing we practiced, safely. Well done

@Tamas Hoffmann always great to have your company for a great attitude, quick learner and some nice self recoveries you do. Thank you for your support and all the beautiful pictures.

@Anvar Sadath Bekal did well driving his pajero. As you do more driving at different terrains , you will get better at all that we practiced today. Just to always remind you and everyone in the group - never fight gravity, get on the ridge to ride before exiting and keep the right approach. Stick to these basics all the time. Well done!

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ drove his yellow Wrangler beautifully. Having driven with you before, it was definitely more impressive driving by you . Good going buddy

@Vanessa8580 joined us as a late addition on the previous evening and she is always a massive support on any drive , along with bringing in a lot of positive energy and enthusiasm . Thanks you !

Enjoy your week to come back for another weekend of adventure, oh it could be a weekday too. Keep looking for the drive notifications!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use