COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth (somewhere south of Solar Park) - Dubai - 12 Mar 2021

Ale Vallecchi

1 hour ago, N@ved said:

@Ale Vallecchi I have a late evening work call which may end up with me working tomorrow morning (wont be sure till the call is completed, about 9:30-10pm tonight), hence its only fair for me to let someone else who is able to confirmed to join the drive. 

Once i know i can do the drives tomorrow morning will look for any available slots in this drive or any other eligible drive. let me know if i should remove my RSVP from this drive. 

Hi @N@ved. Just to be sure, you wish to sign out of the drive at this moments, then tomorrow (or later tonight) you will try to join any available drive? Thanks for clarifying. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Ale Vallecchi unfortunately yes, i was looking forward to be on this drive and trust me still hopeful i can in case someone else backs out later tonight and i am able to confirm my attendance.

2 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

My family thinks old man has gone bonkers or maybe his head hit somewhere during the AN drive. Anyways I don't care as long as there are drives

@Thomas Varghesenot just family we also think you gone bonkers 😁... whatever works for you buddy go for it...

Edited by N@ved
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@N@ved I'm WL#1 here but I have waitlisted for @Rahimdad's drive too. In both places I can join - if you leave here then with @Ale Vallecchi or if not with @Rahimdad. Anyways my radio is charged. Afternoon I have with @Foxtrot Oscar and saturday morning with @Jeepie.

My family thinks old man has gone bonkers or maybe his head hit somewhere during the AN drive. Anyways I don't care as long as there are drives. 

Hi @Thomas Varghese. Can you please confirm which drive you prefer to join tomorrow AM, so you can be added to the list? Thanks a lot.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Thomas Varghese. Can you please confirm which drive you prefer to join tomorrow AM, so you can be added to the list? Thanks a lot.

Of course yours. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desertnauts,

time to prepare for tomorrow's drive. We will meet just off of Solar Park's glass pyramid, after the tarmac road ends. From there we'll drive parallel to the bike track for a couple of Kms, before reaching the entry point into the Middle Earth's long range dunes. We'll warm up to the drive by snaking around long cordons, dotted with quite an abundant vegetation, before reaching, and crossing, a couple of sabkhas, from where we'll arrive at Little Sweihan's western most border. Here the dunes will be quote bare of shrubs or grass, quite tall and close to each other, separated by canyons and sand bowls, that will be the most challenging part of the track. After crossing this whole area, we'll decide, based on convoy's response and remaining time, whether to drive back to Solar Park (on a sand track costing the solar panel installation sites), or continue a bit deeper, into the further reaches of our Middle Earth.

The convoy order will be as follows:

@Rizwanm2 in Second Lead

@Javier Lucero at #3

@Nacho in place #4

@Thomas Varghese at #5

@Rob Harper will be #6

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ will anchor the convoy at #7

@varunmehndiratta will tale the #8 place

@Niki Patel with jersey #9

@Yusuf Esaf will have #10

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout will follow at #11, and 

@Mehmet Volga will Sweep the convoy to safety.

Upon reaching the meeting and deflation point, please tune into Carnity Channel #4 (446.081).

Enjoy your end of the week, and see you out there tomorrow at 6:30 AM sharp.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, N@ved said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi unfortunately yes, i was looking forward to be on this drive and trust me still hopeful i can in case someone else backs out later tonight and i am able to confirm my attendance.

@Thomas Varghesenot just family we also think you gone bonkers 😁... whatever works for you buddy go for it...

@N@ved that's the whole idea. Tired of ageing as a good old man. Been good all these years. Now why not change now? An IDEA can change your life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts,

time to prepare for tomorrow's drive. We will meet just off of Solar Park's glass pyramid, after the tarmac road ends. From there we'll drive parallel to the bike track for a couple of Kms, before reaching the entry point into the Middle Earth's long range dunes. We'll warm up to the drive by snaking around long cordons, dotted with quite an abundant vegetation, before reaching, and crossing, a couple of sabkhas, from where we'll arrive at Little Sweihan's western most border. Here the dunes will be quote bare of shrubs or grass, quite tall and close to each other, separated by canyons and sand bowls, that will be the most challenging part of the track. After crossing this whole area, we'll decide, based on convoy's response and remaining time, whether to drive back to Solar Park (on a sand track costing the solar panel installation sites), or continue a bit deeper, into the further reaches of our Middle Earth.

The convoy order will be as follows:

@Rizwanm2 in Second Lead

@Javier Lucero at #3

@Nacho in place #4

@Thomas Varghese at #5

@Rob Harper will be #6

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ will anchor the convoy at #7

@varunmehndiratta will tale the #8 place

@Niki Patel with jersey #9

@Yusuf Esaf will have #10

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout will follow at #11, and 

@Mehmet Volga will Sweep the convoy to safety.

Upon reaching the meeting and deflation point, please tune into Carnity Channel #4 (446.081).

Enjoy your end of the week, and see you out there tomorrow at 6:30 AM sharp.

Looking forward to it ✊🏼 That said, just a heads up for the ride back. Got this notification from my residence. Not sure if it’ll impact but worth noting. See you in the AM. 

9075B83A-2DE0-4300-9AFE-9367C6400010.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Javier Lucero said:

Looking forward to it ✊🏼 That said, just a heads up for the ride back. Got this notification from my residence. Not sure if it’ll impact but worth noting. See you in the AM. 

9075B83A-2DE0-4300-9AFE-9367C6400010.jpeg

I think @Ale Vallecchi should take this as an invitation to extend the drive ‘slightly’ to save us being parked on qudra road :) ... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Great...I will be following the master craftsman @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ ...this is going to be fun, reminded me of my Absolute newbie with Carnity (guess was.l your first drive with your jeep).. 

See you all tomo

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use