COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Maleha to Iftar Bowl - 2 Apr 2021

Emmanuel

@Shaaz Sha@Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Tero Vallas, @Mohamed Seidam, @Rizwanm2

Very happy to see you all tomorrow morning. A few recommendations and kind requests for our drive:

- Arrive with full fuel tank at our meeting/deflation point, which is just a few hundred meters away from ADNOC Service Station Tayba (656):
https://goo.gl/maps/5fwxCVFL9zhvVGNF7

- Reach a few minutes before 6AM and deflate directly. The earlier we will move, the less we will have to drive when temperatures outside will reach 38 or 39°C. 

- As mentioned in the drive introduction, we strongly advise you to join with no passengers. You will need to be 100% focused on your driving and a 4h extreme drive is very long for a passenger who might feel sick. 

We will be using Carnity Radio Channel 5 (462887.50)

Convoy will be announced tomorrow at meeting point. 

See you in the sands!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi guys, we had a superb start and thank @Emmanuelfor the drive and for the route selection.the scenic beauty was a treat for us.unfortunately we had to exit due to the gear issue, but still enjoyed the drive. Thank you @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Tero Vallas, @Rizwanm2,  @Mohamed Seidamit was a pleasure to be with you guys and see you soon. Take care and keep cool 👍

• Like (+1) 6

Thank you @Shaaz Sha it’s quite frustrating because everyone was doing so well! And it was very promising for the rest of the drive. Unfortunately, with my gears shifter cable coming off repeatedly (I think I had to put it back 5 or 6 times), better option was to exit. But we will definitely do the « take 2 » as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

• Like (+1) 5

Meeting Emmanuel ( first time )

Finally i got the pleasure meeting Emmanuel @Emmanuel for the first time . I am honoured. Fast and calm and definitely in safe drive mode despite what “extreme drive “ might give an impression. So I would suggest nominating  “ intermediate plus “  instead of “extreme “ ☺️

indeed it was a lovely cool start east to fossil rock , I loved the scenic view and the red soft sand, wonderful. Our chase  continued up to sweadan after we crossed Faya when the gear cable issue hit at which our short lovely journey is paused and I would say to be continued by our Velociraptor soon hopefully. 

@Tero Vallas @Rizwanm2 @Shaaz Sha and @Jorge Stepniak Felippe

Thank you for the lovely time we spent and the best and thrill is yet to come together with our desert Knight @Emmanuel 😉

C81B8C82-0ECF-4C72-BC2E-0B2C0BD54ED4.jpeg

8E91B8E1-D633-4040-A67D-1C1CE1EDFB3D.jpeg

D2AE2FBE-02D0-4CA4-9796-463C24FE2ED7.jpeg

EA0C7E7B-8527-43E1-8C8B-4493A383FE1A.jpeg

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use