•  

COVID19 Compliant - Wednesday Morning Short Fewbie Desert Drive - Nothing better than slidesloping in Al Qudra to start your day - Dubai - 28 Apr 2021

52 minutes ago, Darren Brooke said:

Lorenzo promotion has come through so if you could add me back please that would be great

Hi @Darren Brooke, in consideration of the fact that you had responded to the RSVP more or less at the same time when you were being promoted, in second thought I think it is fair that your are added to the drive as 11th attendee, as an exception. See you in Wednesday! 

• Well Done (+2) 2

51 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Hi @Darren Brooke, in consideration of the fact that you had responded to the RSVP more or less at the same time when you were being promoted, in second thought I think it is fair that your are added to the drive as 11th attendee, as an exception. See you in Wednesday! 

Thanks Lorenzo, looking forward to it.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergherplease add me to the waitlist.

Dear @Lawrence_Chehimi, sure, you are the 3rd waitlisted after @Dodi Syahdar and @PaoloMaraziti

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congrats @Darren Brooke! Good to see that someone is bringing some American muscle. 05 Tahoe. One of the strongest chassis out there but also very heavy (thats one thing our cars have in common :). Cant wait to see you in action 💪

Edited by Batuhan Kulac
  • Like (+1) 3

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher, was much looking forward to this drive had it not been for new commitments at work. Have removed myself from the drive, may the lucky one on wl enjoy the drive. Hope to catch up with you soon.

• Sad (0) 3

24 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher, was much looking forward to this drive had it not been for new commitments at work. Have removed myself from the drive, may the lucky one on wl enjoy the drive. Hope to catch up with you soon.

This is when you start questioning if you really need to work😅 

Then you remember that you need money to buy mods😈😈

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use